napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Rad 140 Masteron Test cycle Info

Skelator140

So after 15 spring/summer tren test Mast Var cycles @age 46 I'm thinking of running a cycle without my tren and yes been reluctant to run any SARMS as I'm ole school and done over 50 cycles of Anabolics not wanting to become a goblin 😂 I figure I'm gonna run a 20mg daily Rad140 for 6 weeks with 400-600 Mast and my usual off saeson dose of 350 Cypionate as I'm on for life. The test n Mast obviously I will run for 12 to 16 weeks as after the 6 weeks on Rad I'm not satisfied I will bridge wth my usual 450 wk tren ace for the final 10 to 12 wks. Again I've ran tren over 40 times and handle it better than any of those watery nandrolone compounds personally I can't stand em. Thoughts friends 💬💯

well, at 6 weeks you will be a bit disappointed because its best ran at 12.. it can produce some excellent results if ran properly

well, at 6 weeks you will be a bit disappointed because its best ran at 12.. it can produce some excellent results if ran properly
So I totally thought that aswell yet many have said that after the 6 wks Rad becomes extremely toxic also bore out on testing on Mice at wk 8 the liver has clear indicators of abuse wk 10 to 14 possible Jaundice heading towards failure. Now I'm not saying this is law. But If I ran it for 8 I'm fine with that aswell knowing how fast the organ bounces back off of orals. Again this why I just say f it to SARMs and go to my holy grail of tren test Mast Var for 24 wks total Spring to end of Summer.
Thanks brotha 🙏 Would you say run Rad for 8 then jump on what no best in tren test Mast var. I'm 46 and honestly a beast (not my words 🤣) So I'm lookin for a replacement for tren lol. I'd run Superdrol for 8 instead but again it's tough to find for me nowadays and frankly most people have no idea that we would walk into gnc and buy it monthly 15 yrs ago 😢
Thanks again brotha 🙏

the best sarms for you to go with would be s23 bro.. its much more powerful than rad and would be way more what you are wanting

the best sarms for you to go with would be s23 bro.. its much more powerful than rad and would be way more what you are wanting
Awesome thanks bro. How long ya run it for realistically. Ive heard everything from 6wks to 16 lol. Again if I'm gonna bridge to a solid Anabolics run S23 The way to go eh ? K dawg thanks👊

Awesome thanks bro. How long ya run it for realistically. Ive heard everything from 6wks to 16 lol. Again if I'm gonna bridge to a solid Anabolics run S23 The way to go eh ? K dawg thanks👊
i just ran it 12 weeks and had tremendous results and a great blood panel

So after 15 spring/summer tren test Mast Var cycles @age 46 I'm thinking of running a cycle without my tren and yes been reluctant to run any SARMS as I'm ole school and done over 50 cycles of Anabolics not wanting to become a goblin 😂 I figure I'm gonna run a 20mg daily Rad140 for 6 weeks with 400-600 Mast and my usual off saeson dose of 350 Cypionate as I'm on for life. The test n Mast obviously I will run for 12 to 16 weeks as after the 6 weeks on Rad I'm not satisfied I will bridge wth my usual 450 wk tren ace for the final 10 to 12 wks. Again I've ran tren over 40 times and handle it better than any of those watery nandrolone compounds personally I can't stand em. Thoughts friends 💬💯
Great stack with test

Top Bottom