napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

RAD 140 for someone dealing with low T

The RAD is worth trying, but as said, I would not count on it for TRT until further info is gathered on what exactly it does. Give it a shot, and get that bloodwork done. That would be a very valuable tool for us all here to see exactly what kind of effect it has brother

I will try both :) and thanks brothers!!

I can't believe you dealt with the same thing... Seriously, everyone is developing low t now a day. It's funny how transgenders are able to get hormones at my age yet I am not able to.

It must be the chemicals and toxins floating around destroying our wndocrine systems. All the fake Natty bodybuilders inspiring over training and eating disorders don't help either.

yeah dont get me started on the stupid lesbians taking test to "change" genders..its just absurd..

and yes i have similar problem, a lot of younger men do nowadays from reasons previously mentioned above, because it is imo DEFINITELY because the chemicals/hormones in food, water, etc. and yeah the fake natty crap doesnt help in the least..along with pushing bullcrap Supps that people take like candy and only God knows whats truly in them..

and yep i am on TRT at 28. i still almost made it to 220lbs naturally though. its just hard as PISS when your test levels are low to have energy, drive, etc.

as soon as i jumped on TRT, 100mg test cyp. i started hitting weights hard again and eating a lot, gained 10-15 lbs. and my levels were still lower then people NOT on trt lol..

hey guys, I've been reading on RAD 140,, saw Dylan's video( which was awesome) and it seems to be very promising. Since it does everything what testosterone would do, I was wondering if I could use it as a therapy for both my performance, gains and to feel better/health. I'm 20 with a test level below 200 and it is crippling. It could have been due to over training or getting to too low of a body fat, but I am not sure. Would it be a better choice to go with actual test, or RAD? I am not sure if I am ready to deal with the sides and a lifetime of injection quite yet.

Only thing that worries me about RAD is such low research. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and it does cause me a bit of worry. If any of you guys can aware me on any possible sides that would be great.

My supplement shop does offer a brand known as DNA Anabolics, but I'd prefer to be safe and use Pure Essence.

Thanks guys!

Edit: MY LH/FSH levels were pretty low, as well and I am also looking to use RAD for bodybuilding purposes not just theraputic. Thanks again, guys.

I would say give rad 140 a shot, BUT I would also stack it with tongkat Ali 200:1 and bulbine! I have taken tongkat Ali and that stuff makes my balls tingle and I could feel the effects of the extra test. I haven't taken bulbine yet, but I have it and will start next week. Studies have shown that bulbine has the ability to increase test by over 300% and reduce estrogen by 35% id say give these a shot since you have nothing to lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say give rad 140 a shot, BUT I would also stack it with tongkat Ali 200:1 and bulbine! I have taken tongkat Ali and that stuff makes my balls tingle and I could feel the effects of the extra test. I haven't taken bulbine yet, but I have it and will start next week. Studies have shown that bulbine has the ability to increase test by over 300% and reduce estrogen by 35% id say give these a shot since you have nothing to lose.

yes, it can help to a point but dont expect the world from it and definitely dont expect to increase test by over 300% with bulbine... thats WAY over the top but it can be of slight help... it definitely wont hurt but please dont expect that type of number increase or decrease in estrogen because that will not happen

It was normal. I'm trying to think of anything else and now I do remember that my liver enzymes and BUN were elevated but they said it could be due to dehydration in the AM fasted. My cholesterol is pretty low, hdl high so they do like that. Test , lh, and fsh main things which were of worry.

I say he would be a perfect candidate to run PE rad and see if it does in fact raise his test levels and even out the other stuff. but like everyone else said PE is tried and truly tested and I can vouch for it because I have used it and will continue to use only PE

Go ahead and try the RAD......but I would continue to troubleshoot why your T levels are so low at age 20. In your OP, you state that "It's crippling". I would continue to run the loop through your GP and Endo........if they ignore you and tell you you're too young to treat I would go to an Anti-Aging clinic who specializes in re-vitalizing your health through hormone therapy by bringing your levels up to optimum.

hey guys, I've been reading on RAD 140,, saw Dylan's video( which was awesome) and it seems to be very promising. Since it does everything what testosterone would do, I was wondering if I could use it as a therapy for both my performance, gains and to feel better/health. I'm 20 with a test level below 200 and it is crippling. It could have been due to over training or getting to too low of a body fat, but I am not sure. Would it be a better choice to go with actual test, or RAD? I am not sure if I am ready to deal with the sides and a lifetime of injection quite yet.

Only thing that worries me about RAD is such low research. I'm a bit of a hypochondriac and it does cause me a bit of worry. If any of you guys can aware me on any possible sides that would be great.

My supplement shop does offer a brand known as DNA Anabolics, but I'd prefer to be safe and use Pure Essence.

Thanks guys!

Edit: MY LH/FSH levels were pretty low, as well and I am also looking to use RAD for bodybuilding purposes not just theraputic. Thanks again, guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but I read that clomid on its own could help with men with low test. It's usually not prescribed to men since it's only an official drug for women right now. Looking at this I'm actually excited to use it! Should arrive tomorrow according to my usps tracking. I see why this is used for pct. it's actually amazing stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong, guys, but I read that clomid on its own could help with men with low test. It's usually not prescribed to men since it's only an official drug for women right now. Looking at this I'm actually excited to use it! Should arrive tomorrow according to my usps tracking. I see why this is used for pct. it's actually amazing stuff.

Yes it could defnitely be of benefit. Clomid stimulates LH which causes your body to produce more testosterone. The only drawback if you are someone with low T, is that the boost in testosterone is only going to be effective while on the Clomid. Your levels will go back to the normal low levels after coming off of it

Yes it could defnitely be of benefit. Clomid stimulates LH which causes your body to produce more testosterone. The only drawback if you are someone with low T, is that the boost in testosterone is only going to be effective while on the Clomid. Your levels will go back to the normal low levels after coming off of it

I see. So what you're saying is clomid will only keep your test levels at high normal ranges after coming off of it so long as they were normal before?

I see. So what you're saying is clomid will only keep your test levels at high normal ranges after coming off of it so long as they were normal before?

Whatever your test levels are normally, Clomid will boost while on it (the amount it goes up will vary greatly), but once you come off you will go back to where your levels were before or very close to it more than likely

Whatever your test levels are normally, Clomid will boost while on it (the amount it goes up will vary greatly), but once you come off you will go back to where your levels were before or very close to it more than likely

Interesting. The reason I ask is that my close friend who is almost completely bald at this point had normal test levels, but he used finasteride which totally shut him down. He's not into lifting so I wouldn't really recommend sarms to him, but would clomid revamp his test to normal levels as they were before he jacked them up?

Hey, thanks for the response tcm. I would like to try clomid with the sarms, but I am not sure if you run them together with low t therapy or use the sarm and run extensive clomid after.

That's very interesting and clomid seems like such a great tool for increasing test. Only problem is that there are some emotional sides, correct me if I'm wrong. Some claim to become pretty emotional or sad while on it. Vision disturbances too. Thanks, Rickrock

Interesting. The reason I ask is that my close friend who is almost completely bald at this point had normal test levels, but he used finasteride which totally shut him down. He's not into lifting so I wouldn't really recommend sarms to him, but would clomid revamp his test to normal levels as they were before he jacked them up?

Yes absolutely. He could defnitely benefit from it in that regard

That's very interesting and clomid seems like such a great tool for increasing test. Only problem is that there are some emotional sides, correct me if I'm wrong. Some claim to become pretty emotional or sad while on it. Vision disturbances too. Thanks, Rickrock

The emotional side effects from Clomid are generally only at the high doses which are not recommended anyways. Vision side effects are extremely rare, and also only at really high doses. I don't know many people that have ever got that side effect. I never have.

Stick with no more than 50mg per day of Clomid and you'll be fine

the sides occur when you start dosing too high, as many often do... there's no need to exceed 50 mg of clomid... that's where people run into problems...

Top Bottom