napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test

You would likely die in a few years. The body and organs plus elevated blood levels for years probably wouldn't be healthy. It can handle 3/4 month blasts but not constantly. Ask Rick about his buddy that did that...he's no longer here

You would likely die in a few years. The body and organs plus elevated blood levels for years probably wouldn't be healthy. It can handle 3/4 month blasts but not constantly. Ask Rick about his buddy that did that...he's no longer here

There's no way to determine that you would ABSOLUTELY die ;). However, it certainly would not be healthy and there would more than likely be several negative impacts on your health.

Hmm not sure I would think you would be generally fine for a while. Lots of things to consider though.

Many people run 250 a week for a long time. There's a fine line between those two it seems that you don't want to cross.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In theory would there be any negative side affects to staying on 500mg of test a week, forever ? Is that common?

Rule of thumb for steroid safety. We say this over and over. To be safe it is dosage and length of cycle. In this case the dose is too high and the cycle is just a bit too long.

It's all how you go about it. Cholesterol comes down to how you manage it. Cardiovascular issues come down to how you manage it too. Giving blood, keeping up with cardio... Lots of things factor in like I said.

Dangerous, safe, doable... all relieve terms. The outcome or possibility is dependant on too many things. I have a good friend who is now 68. He has been using test cyp at 400mg ew for about 20 years. Not to mention blasts he has done on top of that. He was an old school bodybuilder. Been around d gear a long time. Used it a long time. He is healthy as can be from his doctors prespective.

He donates blood every month. He runs daily and he eats well. Takes his other meds just fine. Hasn't experienced any major issues yet. Typically his blasts are pretty easy going. Just dbol and eq on top of his test.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

In theory would there be any negative side affects to staying on 500mg of test a week, forever ? Is that common?
Not smart whatsoever. I actually knew a guy that did exactly that. He died of a massive heart attack at 46. His blood was,probably like motor oil from the rise in RBC and hematocrit over the years. Never did blood work or donated and he paid the ultimate price for his abuse and ignorance

Not to mention the diminishing returns you will get after a while. Your body will get use to it in terms of muscle building and you will eventually see no added benefit from staying at 500mg. Completely not worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The risk vs reward is far too great and like Tythion mentioned you would probably see no real progress after short time. Better off with the proven blast and cruise. Theres a reason why its done that way

Not smart whatsoever. I actually knew a guy that did exactly that. He died of a massive heart attack at 46. His blood was,probably like motor oil from the rise in RBC and hematocrit over the years. Never did blood work or donated and he paid the ultimate price for his abuse and ignorance

Aaaaaaaand I feel like this will be me.... Idk why but giving blood is my biggest fear. Id rather fight a family of aligators than donate fucking blood. Oh lord. Even talking about it makes me feel all uneasy and shit.

Aaaaaaaand I feel like this will be me.... Idk why but giving blood is my biggest fear. Id rather fight a family of aligators than donate fucking blood. Oh lord. Even talking about it makes me feel all uneasy and shit.

you should really go fight a pack of alligators. and if you make it out alive, you will give blood no biggie after that..

i dont like the idea of running that high TEST for indefinite amounts of time. therapeutic dose is different, because that keeps your blood within a normal TEST range for men. running that high can have serious implications. CAN it be done, yes. should it be done, NO.

you should really go fight a pack of alligators. and if you make it out alive, you will give blood no biggie after that..

Hahaha Im ready for them bro. Anything is better than donating blood. Fuck that.... I went not long ago but threw a fit about it till they used the butterfly needle haha

not only is it COMPLETELY unnecessary but i assure you that it will be fatal... if you dont care about extending your life and dying younger then by all means but if that matters to you, i would strongly advise against that... call me crazy, but i go with the longer life...

ok guys thanks for the info. I'm about a month into my first cycle 500 mg of test a week, and i feel great. that's why i was asking, but i def don't plan to stay on forever at 500

yes there are tons of sides, it could provide.I disagree with others when they say its like a death sentence.Tons of pros do nonsense like this but it is not healthy and needs to be monitored properly.I would strongly advise against it

Top Bottom