napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick cycle question

Riz

Hey Dylan,

I appreciate you taking the time to read this email.

After my 12 week test E only cycle dosed at 500 mg a week, should I run a 4 week or 5 week PCT?

Standard pct is 4 weeks man. You should have everything in hand before you start.

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
GW 20mg ed
MK-2866 25mg ed

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, bf%. Years training? Goals? Also... 500mg is higher than necessary for a first cycle man. Lets just start with your stats so we can get you straight.

Hey Dylan,

I appreciate you taking the time to read this email.

After my 12 week test E only cycle dosed at 500 mg a week, should I run a 4 week or 5 week PCT?
ill make it very easy for you...

I am going to give you the links you need to purchase everything you need followed by the layout... you need a FULL 4 week pct... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls AROMASIN for on cycle

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum FULL PCT Stack

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the help Dylan. Due to all the health benefits would it be safe to run GW-501516 during my entire cycle instead of just during PCT?

Thanks for the help Dylan. Due to all the health benefits would it be safe to run GW-501516 during my entire cycle instead of just during PCT?

Absolutely bro. I think GW makes a great staple in every cycle, and like you said it does off a lot of benefits

Thanks Rick. Also if you don't mind my friend needs a little advice.

He's been taking aromasin 12.5 mg every other day since the start of his cycle. 4 weeks in he got his bloods done and his estrogen is almost non existence. He doesn't know how much aromasin to cut out. Also when he does PCT should he go back to using 12.5 mg of aromasin every other day?

Thanks Rick. Also if you don't mind my friend needs a little advice.

He's been taking aromasin 12.5 mg every other day since the start of his cycle. 4 weeks in he got his bloods done and his estrogen is almost non existence. He doesn't know how much aromasin to cut out. Also when he does PCT should he go back to using 12.5 mg of aromasin every other day?
what kind of cycle is he running bro? where did he get his aromasin? did he have pre cycle bloods? if not, its impossible to really tell how something has effected him...

Absolutely bro. I think GW makes a great staple in every cycle, and like you said it does off a lot of benefits

Hey Rick I'm running MK and GW at 12.5 and 10mgs per day while doing a 16 week cycle of EQ 600 per week, test mix 500 per week, HGH 4-5 ius per day, A50 at 25mgs every other day for 6 weeks, Arachidoni Acid at 350mgs per day and 700 on training days. HCG at 500 every third week, arimidex, and a bunch of natural supplements. I have heard and read a bunch of different things about the end of the cycle going into PCT and coming off the GW and possibly replacing it with a different SARM.
I have some SR9009,CJC1295,S4,RAD140 and LGD4033 that I haven't touched yet.

Hey Rick I'm running MK and GW at 12.5 and 10mgs per day while doing a 16 week cycle of EQ 600 per week, test mix 500 per week, HGH 4-5 ius per day, A50 at 25mgs every other day for 6 weeks, Arachidoni Acid at 350mgs per day and 700 on training days. HCG at 500 every third week, arimidex, and a bunch of natural supplements. I have heard and read a bunch of different things about the end of the cycle going into PCT and coming off the GW and possibly replacing it with a different SARM.
are you talking about coming off GW when you finish your cycle? if so, you can run anything with sarms as a bridge dependent upon your goals

He's running test E only 500 mg a week. His aromasin is Pharma grade and he's taking exactly 12.5 mg every over day (mon, wed, thurs, and sun). His precycle estrogen level was Estradiol (E2): 15.5 pg/ml.

Once pct is finished you can run whatever sarms you want, but in pct you can only run non suppressive sarms. GW should always be a,part of pct

are you talking about coming off GW when you finish your cycle? if so, you can run anything with sarms as a bridge dependent upon your goals

I thought you should come of GW, I'd be running it for 16 weeks at that point. I'm not sure yet exactly what I want to incorporate at that point. I figure I'll stay on the MK677 and do your PCT plan but what other Sarms I'm unsure on at this point. I want to start cutting at that point, shed all the water weight and be lean for May-Aug.

what kind of cycle is he running bro? where did he get his aromasin? did he have pre cycle bloods? if not, its impossible to really tell how something has effected him...

He's running test E only 500 mg a week. His aromasin is Pharma grade and he's taking exactly 12.5 mg every over day (mon, wed, thurs, and sun). His precycle estrogen level was Estradiol (E2): 15.5 pg/ml.

I thought you should come of GW, I'd be running it for 16 weeks at that point. I'm not sure yet exactly what I want to incorporate at that point. I figure I'll stay on the MK677 and do your PCT plan but what other Sarms I'm unsure on at this point. I want to start cutting at that point, shed all the water weight and be lean for May-Aug.
after your pct is complete, you take 2-3 weeks off, which means you can then start gw again... are you looking for an aggressive cut?

his estrogen was already on the lower side before the cycle... aromasin may be too strong for him.. he needs to take a week off from any ai... then have him run it at half the normal dose, so 6.25 mg every other day

after your pct is complete, you take 2-3 weeks off, which means you can then start gw again... are you looking for an aggressive cut?
Dylan, what's your definition of an aggressive? I'm experimenting more or less to see how I react to the PCT and sarms combination after this cycle and wether or not it would get me stage ready. I've never used anything to cut before a show outside of smart dieting.

Dylan, what's your definition of an aggressive? I'm experimenting more or less to see how I react to the PCT and sarms combination after this cycle and wether or not it would get me stage ready. I've never used anything to cut before a show outside of smart dieting.
aggressive in terms of the fat loss capabilities... side effects are minimal at best... thats not the concern, its more so, do you want to really attack this, get cut up in a major way but also add muscle in the process, which i would assume you want for the stage... this is what i would highly recommend... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

his estrogen was already on the lower side before the cycle... aromasin may be too strong for him.. he needs to take a week off from any ai... then have him run it at half the normal dose, so 6.25 mg every other day

Thank you so much Dylan. It's really amazing how dedicated you are to helping the aas community.
Cheers!

Top Bottom