napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Quick aromasin question

Flanex

Hey guys I probably should've PM'd someone for this but I'll just ask here.

I'm coming off my blast of TestCyp 400mgs weeks 1-12 & am going back on TRT next week to 150mgs PW.

I've been taking 12.5 mgs of aromasin EOD.How long should I keep taking this dose?I never needed it during TRT but I'm thinking I'm going to have to keep taking it for awhile longer from the blast.

Thanks

i would keep taking it a few more weeks until it clears a bit bro... 2-3 weeks and you can start tapering down too... you can cut the dose in half after about 10 days...

I did a very similar protocol as Dylan laid out, worked well for me.
absolutely, its not too much but it definitely gets the job done as its supposed to... many guys will over do it or not do enough and then they wonder why they have issues...

Hey guys I probably should've PM'd someone for this but I'll just ask here.

I'm coming off my blast of TestCyp 400mgs weeks 1-12 & am going back on TRT next week to 150mgs PW.

I've been taking 12.5 mgs of aromasin EOD.How long should I keep taking this dose?I never needed it during TRT but I'm thinking I'm going to have to keep taking it for awhile longer from the blast.

Thanks

I typically run my AI at the same dose I ran on my blast for two weeks after I go back to TRT, then I half it for another week. That tends to work well for me as those long esters take a bit to clear out enough for the aromatization to go down

Top Bottom