napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question regarding upcoming Sarm Cycle

emperor

Hi everyone,

I want to do a cutting cycle. Goal is fat loss but recomp is fine with me.

im currently on trt. Offcourse i know the importance of diet with training
I plan doing 3 days weight training with cardio. 1 day off.
However i want to add a second gym session in the evening and have it be cardio.

First Question would stacking Cardarine with sr-9011 be overkill or do they stack nicely together? have any of you done both at the same time.
I have done the triple stack s4, cardarine and Ostarine a few times.

With that said for my second question. I heard that ACP-105 might be better than S4. Ive never ran it before. would it make sense to replace s4 with ACP-105?
Proposed would be Ostarine, Cardarine, SR-9011, either s4 or ACP-105. what do you think?

Thank so much.

a lot of guys are stacking them now with success.
why don't you try it and log it for all of us.

Tremendous stack.. ACP is excellent, you will absolutely love it and yes, it has a lot of similarities to s4.. GW and SR are stacked A LOT... those are the two key components for both endurance and fat loss and work extremely well together...

for the best quality sarms visit either https://umbrellalabs.is or https://sarms.forsale

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 SR-9011 (METABOL) 30 mg day… 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

can we get some more information age training history
Offcourse i am 37.
I have been training since i am 18.
normally i do a bro split with cardio right after training.
But recently ive switched to a push, pull leg split than a day off than back on. i still do my cardio right after.
In terms of PEDs ive used Sarms before. my first time was when i was 31.

Follow Dylan's guidance on this and please post up a cycle log. It will help you stay focused on your goals while encouraging others.

I'll be watching...

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality sarms and peptides, make sure to check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Yes those would stack very well together. Dylan gave you a great layout. Make sure you get quality products. Check out sarms.forsale and umbrella labs

Top Bottom