napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question for male 50+

Kdog_50+

I've been trying to research some information on effectiveness of steroids for men over 50. I'm almost 52, 6'3" 225, probably in the 15% bf range. BP is on the low to normal side and chlosterol is in check. My testosterone is at a level that I don't qualify for TRT. 7 yrs ago I was 245, not a good 245. I'm pretty dedicated at the gym and I'm in better than average shape and muscle tone than most men my age.
I'm looking for more muscle endurance, feel better and of course better appearance. I'm not interested in adding 20 lbs of bulk that my knees have to carry haha...also, not interested in liver damage.
I'm looking for information on others in my age group, what works...what to avoid...I'm not looking for a magical pill, but I do want to see how "good" I can get, and still be responsible to my body. I look forward to hearing some responses. Thanks

If your dr wont prescribe you trt, then self administer. What were your test numbers from blood work?
You need to do your homework before self admin trt.
How is your libido

If your dr wont prescribe you trt, then self administer. What were your test numbers from blood work?
You need to do your homework before self admin trt.
How is your libido

I've gotten tested the last 3 years. Always 500-700. Libido is good, I'm not 25...but it's not bad. i have good gym workouts...the recovery is a killer though!

500 to 700 hundred is not bad for +50 but at that age Id want too hang out around 1000 thats borderline superphysiological but still in the safe range just know you dont legitamately need it you would be enhancing .

Best for you would be running 200 to 250 test weekly and 2 ius of growth a day low enough too never see any negative repructions and plenty to achieve your goals and youd feel like a 23 year old again

I've been trying to research some information on effectiveness of steroids for men over 50. I'm almost 52, 6'3" 225, probably in the 15% bf range. BP is on the low to normal side and chlosterol is in check. My testosterone is at a level that I don't qualify for TRT. 7 yrs ago I was 245, not a good 245. I'm pretty dedicated at the gym and I'm in better than average shape and muscle tone than most men my age.
I'm looking for more muscle endurance, feel better and of course better appearance. I'm not interested in adding 20 lbs of bulk that my knees have to carry haha...also, not interested in liver damage.
I'm looking for information on others in my age group, what works...what to avoid...I'm not looking for a magical pill, but I do want to see how "good" I can get, and still be responsible to my body. I look forward to hearing some responses. Thanks

Your test level is very good. Here is what to avoid. ALL orals.Avoid all steroids in high doses. Do not use anything longer than 20 weeks and then take 20 weeks or more off.
Stick to testosterone as being your main weapon. Use it for trt if you want then do one or 2 cycles per year, by simply going up in test and adding another injectable like 150-200mg deca. Stick to these steroids>> Testosterone, eq,primo,deca. Stack with sarms and your fountain of youth will be there. Nothing comes free.You will still need to work hard.Diet is more important than ever for you now, so clean it up completely.

If you have any questions for me I will be around until saturday around noon. Good luck and God bless. Go forth with might!

Best for you would be running 200 to 250 test weekly and 2 ius of growth a day low enough too never see any negative repructions and plenty to achieve your goals and youd feel like a 23 year old again

Thanks of info. Test appears to be readily available and fairly inexpensive. HGH appears quite expensive and harder to find??? The thought of daily shots aren't very appealing also haha. At the T level recommended, would estrogen be an issue? Would these levels be a "cycle"? If yes, is it the range of 12-14 weeks? At my age, would the normal "pct" be advised? Is it more difficult to recover to my "normal" T levels after this recommended dosage.
Sorry for all the questions, but almost all info I see is for younger guys that appear to be taking in a lot of fricking chemicals to their body at really high amounts! I def want to remain safe, but still get some results. Thanks again

I was assuming you wanted too do your own trt protocal and stay on if your going too cycle off yes pct is neccasary any amount will shut you down. As far as estrogen is concerned this dose would require an AI for some and not others you need too see how you respond . probly a very low dose of aromisn would be sufficiant. Yes growth is expensinve but it is amazing for older people and that dose is an anti aging protocol. You could try some mk677 nutrobol from sarmx I havent yet but I hear good things

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

Drb gave you some good info too hes around your age and he makes 20 year olds look bad

Drb gave you some good info too hes around your age and he makes 20 year olds look bad

Well you will make DrB's day...lol...since he is 67! Kdog, I am not sure what you are asking but make a list and drb will be here latter today.

Thanks for the advice for sure. Assuming I go with the recommend Test E dose and frequency and have an estrogen blocker on hand along with pct plan and meds. Are there any other precautions/ recommendations? I've studied test side effects of elevated T...is BP monitoring enough, or are blood labs recommended? If so, what interval? Sorry if the question seem like I'm being too "precautionary"...but, I would like to err on side of safety.
Also, from what I've studied, test takes about 3 weeks to notice effects. I realize more isn't always better, but would I evaluate my energy, body change, BP, etc after a certain time frame to see if more or less is needed? My current thinking is to go with the level and freq recommended here from now till Labor Day or so. Then follow normal 3 week wait and then pct with Clomid and Nolvadex. If successful, look at same next year.

Well you will make DrB's day...lol...since he is 67! Kdog, I am not sure what you are asking but make a list and drb will be here latter today.

do you recommend getting T level blood work done during a cycle to modify/adjust dose or frequency? With increase in red blood cells, is there a need to donate blood, or simply monitor for oxygen level and BP? How do you know what dose is "right"...I realize more doesn't mean better most of the time. Thanks

do you recommend getting T level blood work done during a cycle to modify/adjust dose or frequency? With increase in red blood cells, is there a need to donate blood, or simply monitor for oxygen level and BP? How do you know what dose is "right"...I realize more doesn't mean better most of the time. Thanks

First off you need to decide if you want trt or not. Get your own bloods done,and check for your estrogen and test. If your test is 700, then you should feel pretty good. You want your estrogen 20-30. This is a major decision if you want to do trt because it is for life. Right now RBC is jumping way too far ahead and not important.
You will start off trt with about 150mgs test per week and then at week 6 do bloods. If you feel good and the test level is high enough then you are done.You should not need an AI either. You keep adding test at 50-100mgs at a time and keep doing bloods every 6 weeks until you find your sweetspot. It should be somewhere between 150-250mgs test. From there on you monitor rbc,estrogen and test every 6 months. If you do run a cycle while on trt then you do not do pct...you just go back to your trt dose.

If you just want to run a cycle of say 12,14,16,20 weeks, then run your cycle ,take your oct's, and then do pct. You do not do pct if you are on trt. As you can see a cycle is pretty easy to do and does not need meticulous watching. You take your aas,your OCT's and run with it. My test is at 700 also and I choose to let it be. One 20 week cycle per year or or two 14 week cycles per year is plenty good.
The hgh is very expensive and not needed unless you want to. The needle is tiny and you feel nothing.

There are ways to trick trt also...use just clomid and sarms, but nothing feels as good as test.

So you first need to see where your blood is and then decide where you want to head. For me a couple of cycles per year work. I will do something like 200 cyp,250 sus,200 deca and 800 eq. I run that 14 weeks. Take 14 weeks off and then run the same cycle with primo instead of eq. Take 14 weeks off then run 400mgs tes with 400mg deca. And so it goes.
You have multiple options here.

First off you need to decide if you want trt or not. Get your own bloods done,and check for your estrogen and test. If your test is 700, then you should feel pretty good. You want your estrogen 20-30. This is a major decision if you want to do trt because it is for life. Right now RBC is jumping way too far ahead and not important.
You will start off trt with about 150mgs test per week and then at week 6 do bloods. If you feel good and the test level is high enough then you are done.You should not need an AI either. You keep adding test at 50-100mgs at a time and keep doing bloods every 6 weeks until you find your sweetspot. It should be somewhere between 150-250mgs test. From there on you monitor rbc,estrogen and test every 6 months. If you do run a cycle while on trt then you do not do pct...you just go back to your trt dose.

If you just want to run a cycle of say 12,14,16,20 weeks, then run your cycle ,take your oct's, and then do pct. You do not do pct if you are on trt. As you can see a cycle is pretty easy to do and does not need meticulous watching. You take your aas,your OCT's and run with it. My test is at 700 also and I choose to let it be. One 20 week cycle per year or or two 14 week cycles per year is plenty good.
The hgh is very expensive and not needed unless you want to. The needle is tiny and you feel nothing.

There are ways to trick trt also...use just clomid and sarms, but nothing feels as good as test.

So you first need to see where your blood is and then decide where you want to head. For me a couple of cycles per year work. I will do something like 200 cyp,250 sus,200 deca and 800 eq. I run that 14 weeks. Take 14 weeks off and then run the same cycle with primo instead of eq. Take 14 weeks off then run 400mgs tes with 400mg deca. And so it goes.
You have multiple options here.

I want to do a "cycle", to see how my body reacts and what changes I notice, feel. Obviously, I'm cautious, I want to get decent results and also maximize safety. I was really researching a test 400 and masterone enathate cycle from now till mid August. I know that my bf will not show max results from mast...however, it takes care of the estrogen worry (from my reading) and any water retention. What are your thoughts? Just getting my feet wet haha.

How long have you done your current routine? How drastic is the first 6 weeks of the post cycle? I really I'm thinking something similar to what you do...one or 2 cycles per year. Thanks again for your answers

I want to do a "cycle", to see how my body reacts and what changes I notice, feel. Obviously, I'm cautious, I want to get decent results and also maximize safety. I was really researching a test 400 and masterone enathate cycle from now till mid August. I know that my bf will not show max results from mast...however, it takes care of the estrogen worry (from my reading) and any water retention. What are your thoughts? Just getting my feet wet haha.

How long have you done your current routine? How drastic is the first 6 weeks of the post cycle? I really I'm thinking something similar to what you do...one or 2 cycles per year. Thanks again for your answers

I have done exactly 58 cycles. My current way of doing things began three years ago when I stopped all orals. I went back thru my notes on every cycle and kept noticing over and over and over, test/deca...test/deca...felt great. The older I got, the more I liked it.The older I got the more I steered away from tren and using high doses of anything.
So I will give you my my best advice that will be safe and sound for you. Begin a 12 week cycle using 250mg of test plus 200 mg of deca.No estrogen, no water...nothing but gains. At around week 6 you will feel it hit and your strength will jump, you will have well being, you will feel young again. I would do bloods at week 8 and check estrogen and rbc's, but this is not manadatory.
When pct comes it is no problem at all.You can pct with nolva, sarms and aromasin...your best friend in pct is clomid. The clomid puts your test back into original condition in about 2 weeks.
Now you will feel the come back down to normal.You have to deal with it..I have no advice.You go from superman to wonderbread again. But you were wonderbread to start with . Here is what makes guys never get off cycle.
So if you are looking for simple and you do not like pins then one day per week you pin both deca and test together and be done with it. If you want to do aromasin then fine. So many things here are up to you. I did not use anything ever.. non at all ever. No girlie drugs for drb. Now I do have to admit to my son convincing me to use clomid in pct.I tried it and loved it.So in the last few years I do now use clomid for nearly 4 weeks after cycle. I use it not because I have to, but rather because I love it. So you can see there are lots of things that you need to experiment with.
Look at it this way. Just get started on your test/deca.You can post anytime questions come up.

Top Bottom