napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Question about buying overseas to Australia (Science Bio) (Customs)

KBBARON

I'm sure this has been asked 1000x so apologies for that, but since i can't find any relevant (2020) threads about it i'm gonna ask about it.

So i'm thinking of grabbing some Carda, Osta and Andarine from Science.bio

My question is, if it gets seized through customs, is the worst i'm gonna get just losing some money? Obvs don't wanna risk it if it gets worse than that.

Anyone know what the go is with Aussie customs? Is there some compounds that are allowed and others they are more strict on? Thank you.

I'm sure this has been asked 1000x so apologies for that, but since i can't find any relevant (2020) threads about it i'm gonna ask about it.

So i'm thinking of grabbing some Carda, Osta and Andarine from Science.bio

My question is, if it gets seized through customs, is the worst i'm gonna get just losing some money? Obvs don't wanna risk it if it gets worse than that.

Anyone know what the go is with Aussie customs? Is there some compounds that are allowed and others they are more strict on? Thank you.

I would stay away from them. I have bought their stuff when they were irc.bio and its hot garbage.

Just a heads up.

I'd be wary of irc.bio. While I have not personally used them, it seems people often get prohormones instead of sarms

Ah okay i'll definitely steer clear of them, thanks for the suggestions gents!

The big question is the customs though, any aussies had experience with seizures?

Ah okay i'll definitely steer clear of them, thanks for the suggestions gents!

The big question is the customs though, any aussies had experience with seizures?
They ship there damn near daily from what I understand and don't have any issues

Top Bottom