napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Purity Source Labs - Masteron Enanthate LABMAX TEST = GTG :)

B.O.N.E.S.

Ok here's another labmax test from yours truly. This time I decided to labmax some drostanolone enanthate (masteron E). Being a somewhat rare compound and easily faked with mast prop or some sort of test of EQ, I thought this would be a good one to do for all of you. As you will see...it checks out 100% GTG.

Here is a snip off the labmax chart showing the color codes for each substance. Drostanolone enanthate is at the bottom of the snapshot. You'll see it says orange in vials A and B. And vial B should look golden yellow under proper UV light.

2yzhik1.jpg

And the test...

2q8qcdu.jpg
r9kg7o.jpg

Results:
As you can see, both vials are orange as the color chart specified.

14avjx1.jpg

Under UV light:
And as you can see here, there is a golden yellow tint at the bottom of the vial when placed under UV lighting as the chart specified. I feel I may not have put enough oil into the test tube to get a strong result....after watching the video the demonstrator used quite a few drops whereas I only used one, but nonetheless the results are there

x0vips.jpg

As expected...another solid lab result from PSL. It doesn't get much better than this folks!

Yessir looks good. And yes I find 2-3 drops helps get a cleared pic.

BTW um..... To the left there seems to be a few specs of semen glowing. Care to report? :)

Currently using PSL Mast E and it's 100% good to go I love it.. I'm glad it's 200mg also so I don't have to do 5ccs twice a week

Re: RE: Re: Purity Source Labs - Masteron Enanthate LABMAX TEST = GTG :)

B.O.N.E.S. said:
BTW um..... To the left there seems to be a few specs of semen glowing. Care to report? :)
It makes for a great wood polish :)
Ha. Nice.

Your first pic. The chart of colors and what they mean where did u find that? And is there more?

PHURIOUS said:
Your first pic. The chart of colors and what they mean where did u find that? And is there more?
It's on the labmax website brotha. Just visit the site and look for the link to test instructions. It's in there. I just screenshotted a snip of it. The whole things much bigger.

Re: RE: Re: Purity Source Labs - Masteron Enanthate LABMAX TEST = GTG :)

B.O.N.E.S. said:
PHURIOUS said:
It's on the labmax website brotha. Just visit the site and look for the link to test instructions. It's in there. I just screenshotted a snip of it. The whole things much bigger.
Ah yes I figured. Labmax was down for a few days. They had some servers crash. There whole site was effed up.

Top Bottom