napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron (Drostanolone) - By: Dylan Gemelli

I would suggest trying 200-300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com
[email protected]

On my TRT cycle Mast E 200mg ew with my sustanon at 200mg ew

Why I cycle with Mast E is not to cut with it.............
All individual will easily enjoy moderate increases in strength
and a improvement in recovery and muscular endurance without
unwanted body weight gain.

I don't take any orals AAS just Aromasin for AI and Proviron

On my TRT cycle Mast E 200mg ew with my sustanon at 200mg ew

Why I cycle with Mast E is not to cut with it.............
All individual will easily enjoy moderate increases in strength
and a improvement in recovery and muscular endurance without
unwanted body weight gain.

I don't take any orals AAS just Aromasin for AI and Proviron
Thanks Tin Man. I think I'll add the Mast 200 then to my trt dose. Does it give you a libido increase as well?

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Thanks Tin Man. I think I'll add the Mast 200 then to my trt dose. Does it give you a libido increase as well?

LOL yes and I take 25mg of proviron with my TRT then 50mg on cycle

I run 300mg to 500mg of Mast E on all cycle I don,t take orals
I get FULL blood work every 6 months by my insurance company

But I'm not saying its for other people its what I found it works for me

absolutely it will and as pointed out, stacking proviron with it is not only optimal but also greatly increases libido and is perfectly fine to run with trt... im highly confused as to why your asking about three injections per week with mast e, especially at that low of dose... that makes no sense... you need to keep it at 2 per week... its a long ester not short...

This is great. Thanks Dylan.

I love Masteron. I feel great in it. I'm grainy and vascular. The organisms are crazy good.

The downside:
-I'm married and on Masteron, I want to sleep with any descent lady walking. My drive becomes way too much for my wife to handle and I get crazy about all women that are half way attractive.
-my hair falls out

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

mast is one of my favorites for so many reasons... the way it hardens and polishes is the top of class...nothing does what it can do aesthetically... the libido increase is obvious on it and it definitely adds nice strength as well and you just feel damn good on it...

absolutely it will and as pointed out, stacking proviron with it is not only optimal but also greatly increases libido and is perfectly fine to run with trt... im highly confused as to why your asking about three injections per week with mast e, especially at that low of dose... that makes no sense... you need to keep it at 2 per week... its a long ester not short...
Sorry that was a typo. It was suppose to be 2 injections. I will add 100 mg of Mast E with my 100 mg of test c twice a week on Wednesday and Sundays. Thanks for reply.

Sorry that was a typo. It was suppose to be 2 injections. I will add 100 mg of Mast E with my 100 mg of test c twice a week on Wednesday and Sundays. Thanks for reply.

anytime brother, just making sure... thats a very nice addition and even though its a far lower dose of mast, there is still some very nice benefits with trt... as you run mast with a blast, move it to 800 mg per week but as is, 200 is perfect for trt...

i always run masteron at the minimum of 800 mg per week... that has always been the sweet spot for me

Top Bottom