napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

I definitely started noticing better endurance 1 week in on sr...just wait until next week man it keeps building.

Sounds like your killing your workouts! Keep it up!
I'm definitely ready for it. I was amazed all day today at how great I was feeling. I hadn't felt that good in a long time. Then things took a turn for the worse. I was outside at work late this afternoon doing my job and I stepped on a big patch of ice and both of my boots went straight up in the air. I fell directly on my right side, all 270 pounds. Now my shoulder is hurting again. I really hope I didn't injury my shoulder again.

aw damn man that sucks for sure hopefully it isn't gonna be a huge problem if it is fuck it just have one big side and a little side keep working out the strong side!!! lol

Any idea how the endurance of SR9009 compares to that of GW50?
That's a good question. I am running both and getting incredible results. I don't know that I'd personally run one without the other now that I see the synergistic effects with the two but I'd be interested to see how they compare individually.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

That's a good question. I am running both and getting incredible results. I don't know that I'd personally run one without the other now that I see the synergistic effects with the two but I'd be interested to see how they compare individually.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

agreed i have ran gw in a stack and now this stack with sr and the results seem to be a lot faster to kick in

Any idea how the endurance of SR9009 compares to that of GW50?

I think they are very similar. I never did any time trials, but I do feel as if the SR is better at actually cutting fat. Stacking them together is the ultimate compliment- what I'm running now

I'm definitely ready for it. I was amazed all day today at how great I was feeling. I hadn't felt that good in a long time. Then things took a turn for the worse. I was outside at work late this afternoon doing my job and I stepped on a big patch of ice and both of my boots went straight up in the air. I fell directly on my right side, all 270 pounds. Now my shoulder is hurting again. I really hope I didn't injury my shoulder again.

Damn that sucks. That ice can be a mother and really do some damage if you hit it just right. I hope you're ok bro!

Damn that sucks. That ice can be a mother and really do some damage if you hit it just right. I hope you're ok bro!
Yea man, it was bad. I fell really hard. I ended up taking like 6 ibuprofen and 2 Tylenol last night because I had a splitting migraine that would not go away, even after the pain killers. I just ended up going to bed because my entity body hurt. Luckily I woke up today feeling like a brand new man. I'll see how my shoulder does tonight with some resistance.

Day 8

So, today I was worried all day at work that I wasn't going to be able to workout because of my fall yesterday. One thing was extremely apparent today, I was jacked up all day. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and had to work 13 hours. This isn't any different from any other Monday, except for the fact that I wasn't passing out at work around 2pm like I always am. I was wide awake, full of energy and had a great sense of well being. I'd like to attribute this to the SR but it's hard to know for sure because I've been 3 straight weeks of eating great and working out. So, it could just be my mind and body becoming healthy again. Either way, after work I hit the gym. I did chest, triceps, and shoulders. I was definitely worried about my shoulder, however tonight was the first night in a VERY long time that my shoulder actually started to feel strong again. I had no pain. For the last two weeks my right shoulder has felt like it's never touched a weight before but not tonight. I could actually feel my strength coming back. I'm still pretty ashamed at my numbers when it comes to weight but tonight was most definitely progression, best workout I've had in awhile. After lifting I did another 30 minutes on the treadmill. This is where things got interesting. I literally felt invisible on the treadmill. I know 30 minutes of power walking at an incline on the treadmill isn't much to most but I beasted it and felt like I could do another 30. Cardio is my kryptonite, so I know this has to be the SR. I can't wait to see where I'm at in another week.

ya its all good bro but now you know. I like you could not and hated cardio so I avoided it. but I was up to an hour every day sometimes 2 times a day last year from gw only

Day 8

So, today I was worried all day at work that I wasn't going to be able to workout because of my fall yesterday. One thing was extremely apparent today, I was jacked up all day. I only got 5 hours of sleep last night and had to work 13 hours. This isn't any different from any other Monday, except for the fact that I wasn't passing out at work around 2pm like I always am. I was wide awake, full of energy and had a great sense of well being. I'd like to attribute this to the SR but it's hard to know for sure because I've been 3 straight weeks of eating great and working out. So, it could just be my mind and body becoming healthy again. Either way, after work I hit the gym. I did chest, triceps, and shoulders. I was definitely worried about my shoulder, however tonight was the first night in a VERY long time that my shoulder actually started to feel strong again. I had no pain. For the last two weeks my right shoulder has felt like it's never touched a weight before but not tonight. I could actually feel my strength coming back. I'm still pretty ashamed at my numbers when it comes to weight but tonight was most definitely progression, best workout I've had in awhile. After lifting I did another 30 minutes on the treadmill. This is where things got interesting. I literally felt invisible on the treadmill. I know 30 minutes of power walking at an incline on the treadmill isn't much to most but I beasted it and felt like I could do another 30. Cardio is my kryptonite, so I know this has to be the SR. I can't wait to see where I'm at in another week.

Pretty awesome man. The effect is really hitting you pretty hard now. You can tell that by your feeling and endurance while doing cardio. I'm pretty sure it's only going to get better from here

Day 8

very nice brother... the SR is definitely adding to the enhancement your seeing in your cardio and your only just getting started... expect far more as you continue but its very encouraging to see how well you did... keep it up bro

Hey everybody, sorry it's been awhile since I've updated this. I've been extremely busy between my work, my son, training, and getting everything together for this wedding. Everything went great with my two bottles of SR, it definitely gave me a huge increase in energy and indurance. I was blown away by how easy cardio came to me, especially after being so out of shape. I've easily dropped a ton of bodyfat since my last update. I'm finally back in shape again and I feel great. I have my diet dialed in and hitting it hard 3 days a week. I really thought about pushing it to 4 days a week but I'm listening to my body and it's responding well to 3 days a week. After I finished the SR I started a bottle of GW and added in RAD for the first time. I'm currently finishing up 4 weeks on the RAD and it's hard for me say that it's doing anything for size or strength because at the moment I'm not training or eating for size and strength. I am however getting leaner and healthier, which was the goal. I'm planning on starting my second aas cycle this coming Sunday. I'm going to kick start it off with some PH's I've had just sitting in my cabinet for a long while now, I'm not a supporter of PH's but I'd rather just use them than throw them out. I'll also be running 12 weeks of 600mg of sust and that is the extent of my second cycle. I'm not trying to do anything crazy, just a very sweet and simple cycle. I hope it helps me to fill out over the next 7 weeks before my wedding. I'm going to be ordering some PCT supplies from Pure Essence and trying those for the first time. Does anyone know if they're any discount codes currently available? Like I said sorry for the late update and long winded one at that but I hope to get on here more often and update my progress through the rest of my cycle. Life is just very hectic right now.

Glad the sr9009 treated you good!! Missbizz had great results with it. The miss and I will be in Columbus this week for the Arnold's and my birthday is Friday, can you recommend a great steak house in the area?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom