napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence SR9009 Log

ibleedoranbla

Hello everyone. Since AR has merged with the forum isarms they're probably quite a few members here who do not know me. So, I'll quickly give an introduction. I am ibleedoranbla, aka Mike. I'm 29 years old and very soon to be 30. I completed my first cycle and PCT in November. Shortly after my first cycle I had a severe shoulder injury, which sidelined me for the last two months. During this time I could do absolutely nothing in the gym, just lifting my arm in the shower was a chore. I finally started back at the gym last week taking it very slowly. My shoulder seemed to be good to go. During the time I was out of the gym I made a lot of mistakes regarding my diet and health, I really fell off. I let self pity get the best of me. At the time of my injury I was 6'3" 265#s and about 13% bf. Now, I'm sitting at 271#s and probably 18% bf. Really fucked myself good. I however, am now committed to getting myself back on track. Last week I took it easy and just got things going again. This week I plan to turn the volume up and really get going. I have a wedding in April and I plan on being in the best shape possible. My number 1 goal right now is to lose as much bf as possible.

With all of that said, before my injury, I was awarded the opportunity to log SR9009 from Pure Essence. I never fulfilled my end of the deal. So, today I start that log. Better late than never, right? My apologies to Pure Essence and Dylan for the late log. Pure Essence products have been outstanding for me, I can't wait to see what SR9009 will provide.

I took my first dose of 5mg at 530 am. I plan on taking 5mg every 3 hours, 6 times a day. Obviously I don't notice anything from 1 small dose. I will hit the gym tonight after work and do some cardio for the first time in a very long time. I will update the log as needed. Thanks for reading and just ask away if you have any questions.

I'll be following brother. I'm very curious to see how SR9009 treats you. It looks very promising from the feedback I've seen in the logs already. You'll be back to where you were and even better in no time buddy. I'll be following!

I'll be following brother. I'm very curious to see how SR9009 treats you. It looks very promising from the feedback I've seen in the logs already. You'll be back to where you were and even better in no time buddy. I'll be following!
Awesome, glad to have you on.

SR9009 is really working for me. It sounds like fat loss is important for you now and SR is the go to. I've been on it for several weeks now and the fat loss was almost immediate. I am really loving this stuff. Stay on your plan. Keep updating us. We want to see your success.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

SR9009 is really working for me. It sounds like fat loss is important for you now and SR is the go to. I've been on it for several weeks now and the fat loss was almost immediate. I am really loving this stuff. Stay on your plan. Keep updating us. We want to see your success.

Awesome, I like the sound of that.

I will definitely follow your log - it is always interesting to see real life experiences of fellow bodybuilders, and see how everyone reacts to SARMS. Good luck on the cycle!

don't beat yourself up for falling off atleast you realized to get up and get back in the saddle. you will do and be fine by april just stay focused and positive and hit me up or any of us up if you need to talk or anything. you gotta big day ahead of you and a lot of stress but you can handle it man you are strong inside and out. i am rooting for you bro and i think i speak for all of the AR family and now isarms family!!! now gitcho ass in the gym and kill it!!!!! its still yo mutha fucking set

Your gonna love this stuff man, I've been on PE's sr for a week now and I can already feel it's effects. I'm in for this log!

mine will arrive today in florida and hopefully my old lady can ship it up to seattle for me i needs it i wants it MY PRECIOUS

excellent brother... i know how excited you were to get this going and im really looking forward to your results... you have always ran very detailed and beneficial logs so i know this will be on point... good luck brother

What you have said about SR9009 has made me really interested in trying it. It sounds pretty incredible!

What you have said about SR9009 has made me really interested in trying it. It sounds pretty incredible!

i can't wait to see you start this... i would like to see you run it as a stand alone but stacking with GW and S4 is the way to rock it!

Thanks for everyone's interest in my log. I just took my 6th and final dose of the day. I can say that I have had way more energy today than I have had in a long time. I can't say it's due to the SR, it's probably too early. More than likely I'm just starting to get back to my old self. Anyway, I hit the gym tonight and boy my strength is in the dumps. My right shoulder especially is very weak. My shoulder started hurting tonight on my first couple of sets on flat bench but after it got warmed up there was no pain. Like I said my strength was non existent but my main concern is fat loss and my entire workout was based around lots of volume and extremely short rest periods. Following my workout I started cardio for the first time in a long time. I only did 20 minutes of a fast power walk on about 10 incline on the treadmill. I felt as I could have probably did another 20 minutes but I'm going to keep it short and simple this week and progress to more intense cardio each week.

I've been really busy today but after my workout this morning, I was gung-ho on writing a review and I still an to. After the workout today, I realized just how well the GW/SR works for endurance and Lung capacity. I will post it tonight or in the morning.

Thanks for everyone's interest in my log. I just took my 6th and final dose of the day. I can say that I have had way more energy today than I have had in a long time. I can't say it's due to the SR, it's probably too early. More than likely I'm just starting to get back to my old self. Anyway, I hit the gym tonight and boy my strength is in the dumps. My right shoulder especially is very weak. My shoulder started hurting tonight on my first couple of sets on flat bench but after it got warmed up there was no pain. Like I said my strength was non existent but my main concern is fat loss and my entire workout was based around lots of volume and extremely short rest periods. Following my workout I started cardio for the first time in a long time. I only did 20 minutes of a fast power walk on about 10 incline on the treadmill. I felt as I could have probably did another 20 minutes but I'm going to keep it short and simple this week and progress to more intense cardio each week.

Glad to see you at my man! I'll be following along.

i can't wait to see you start this... i would like to see you run it as a stand alone but stacking with GW and S4 is the way to rock it!

I can't wait either brother! I will certainly be shredding with it this spring, if not earlier!

I've been really busy today but after my workout this morning, I was gung-ho on writing a review and I still an to. After the workout today, I realized just how well the GW/SR works for endurance and Lung capacity. I will post it tonight or in the morning.

Awesome. Looking forward to that!

im expecting some very nice results from this cycle especially after considerable amount of time off... this should be a good one for sure

Top Bottom