napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pure Essence Ancillaries??

It only makes sense.

A one stop shop to pick up a proper SARMs cycle and a proper PCT!?!?!?! A no brainer!!!

Get the RAD140 lined up too ;)

jjfingers said:
It only makes sense.

A one stop shop to pick up a proper SARMs cycle and a proper PCT!?!?!?! A no brainer!!!

rad140 and sar9009 are both coming as well.. :D

Re: RE: Re: Pure Essence Ancillaries??

PureEssenceSarms said:
Here is what we are currently looking at adding:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

This will be an excellent start to our ancillary section. We feel that ralioxifene is superior for treating gyno and often overlooked. Letro quality is always hard to find and we have the very best and as many know, liquid aromasin is very hit and miss but ours will be of the highest quality. Nolvadex and Clomid are a need for everyone not on testosterone replacement therapy so these are more than necessary. How does this look to everyone?
That would be great!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
jjfingers said:
It only makes sense.

what is SAR 9009, never heard of it

A new very powerful SARM that will be released by pure essence very soon. Look for more thorough information on it in the near future!

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
jjfingers said:
It only makes sense.

that was a typo... its SR 9009... sorry...

anyway, i will be having a nice write up and video on it as soon as its released... here is a quick summary

SR9009 alters the metabolic profile of skeletal muscle in a manner similar to the changes observed in animals that are endurance trained. Basically, the drug sends a signal to the muscle to tell it to modify its metabolism...

it is termed "exercise in a bottle"

more to come... :D

originalbingham said:
I'd love to see caber added...

does no one else run tren or deca? lol

A lot do bro but pure essence wont offer it... Instead of insulting everyones intelligence and leading them to believe caber will hold in suspension when it will not, they would never offer it... As a research company, you cannot have it in regular forrm...

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
jjfingers said:
It only makes sense.

anyway, i will be having a nice write up and video on it as soon as its released... here is a quick summary

SR9009 alters the metabolic profile of skeletal muscle in a manner similar to the changes observed in animals that are endurance trained. Basically, the drug sends a signal to the muscle to tell it to modify its metabolism...

exercise in a bottle lol, Geez

DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:

A lot do bro but pure essence wont offer it... Instead of insulting everyones intelligence and leading them to believe caber will hold in suspension when it will not, they would never offer it... As a research company, you cannot have it in regular forrm...
Wasn't trying to insult anyone. I myself was unaware that caber does not stay suspended. I seen someone else posted caber and maybe I missed a comment into regards as to why it wouldn't be offered. I now see why

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

originalbingham said:
DylanGemelli said:
originalbingham said:

Wasn't trying to insult anyone. I myself was unaware that caber does not stay suspended. I seen someone else posted caber and maybe I missed a comment into regards as to why it wouldn't be offered. I now see why

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

oh i think you misunderstood bro... i wasnt saying that you insulted anyone, its the companies that offer it that are insulting people... they are insulting their intelligence leading them to believe it will hold in suspension when it will not... sorry for the confusion...

DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
jjfingers said:
It only makes sense.

That alone, has me very interested and intrigued to learn more about SR 9009

SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
SpikedEggnog said:
DylanGemelli said:
jjfingers said:
It only makes sense.

exercise in a bottle lol, Geez

yes, it has shown to do some very drastic things but we shall be putting it to the test soon!

rockmfhudd said:
So give me the 411 on what this stuff can and cannot stack with.

I would guess that it would stack well with any and all other sarms.

rockmfhudd said:

this along with gw will be absolutely insane brother but i will be providing different types of stacks in my articles coming soon

DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

this along with gw will be absolutely insane brother but i will be providing different types of stacks in my articles coming soon

I volunteer to be yall's guinea pig

rockmfhudd said:
DylanGemelli said:
rockmfhudd said:

I volunteer to be yall's guinea pig
Ditto on being a tester!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I also got word that albuterol is another possibility but pure essence will eventually confirm that... they were tossing around the idea which i thought would be sweet...

PureEssenceSarms said:
Here is what we are currently looking at adding:

Aromasin
Letrozole
Raloxifene

Nolvadex
Clomid

This will be an excellent start to our ancillary section. We feel that ralioxifene is superior for treating gyno and often overlooked. Letro quality is always hard to find and we have the very best and as many know, liquid aromasin is very hit and miss but ours will be of the highest quality. Nolvadex and Clomid are a need for everyone not on testosterone replacement therapy so these are more than necessary. How does this look to everyone?

Yes, this is really cool. I would like Pure Essence Ancillaries to add to your already impressive collection of Pure Essence Sarms. I would like you to add Aromasin, Letrozole, Nolvadex, Clomid and Raloxifene to your Pure Essence Products. This would all be great collections to your already good set of collections of Pure Essence Sarms.

And hopefully, all of the Pure Essence Ancillaries will be at affordable and reasonable prices.

Top Bottom