napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prostate

theoldcountry

Most people, particularly younger folks, don't get their prostate checked when doing blood work. Anyone with an idea of what steroid (other than test-I'm on TRT 120mg a week) that doesn't affect the prostate as much? Couple years ago I hit a moderate cycle of Test 350, Deca 350, EQ 300 and Anavar 25mg a day (4 weeks of Anavar) for 10 weeks, and my PSA went through the roof. Had to go for an MRI, but no tumors found and everything checked out. Diagnosed with a moderately enlarged prostate.

I thought Deca might be mild on the prostate, but from what I read up on it's not.

Anyone with any insight?

anything that converts or is a direct dht is gonna be most hard on the prostate

keep cycles smart

pretty much any steroid can have a negative effect, especially the older you get... its not really avoidable if you are going to use steroids... it sucks but thats just part of it... the one sarm that helps with prostate is s4 where it actually has shown to have a positive impact... obviously running lighter cycles would be the wisest if you are going to use them and keeping doses lower or more moderate but less is more especially as we get older...

Most people, particularly younger folks, don't get their prostate checked when doing blood work. Anyone with an idea of what steroid (other than test-I'm on TRT 120mg a week) that doesn't affect the prostate as much? Couple years ago I hit a moderate cycle of Test 350, Deca 350, EQ 300 and Anavar 25mg a day (4 weeks of Anavar) for 10 weeks, and my PSA went through the roof. Had to go for an MRI, but no tumors found and everything checked out. Diagnosed with a moderately enlarged prostate.

I thought Deca might be mild on the prostate, but from what I read up on it's not.

Anyone with any insight?
How old are you? Older guys, like myself, get it checked as it grows as we age

pretty much any steroid can have a negative effect, especially the older you get... its not really avoidable if you are going to use steroids... it sucks but thats just part of it... the one sarm that helps with prostate is s4 where it actually has shown to have a positive impact... obviously running lighter cycles would be the wisest if you are going to use them and keeping doses lower or more moderate but less is more especially as we get older...
Thanks brother. Sucks getting old. Can't get away with what I could when I was younger.

As pointed out already, any steroid could be troublesome and it just effects everyone different but in terms of getting older, it is definitely more of a concern.

Top Bottom