napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin

Austin

Frist off thank you so much for putting together such great content. I wish I would have known about you before I started my cycle. So I ran three months cycle of Test and Deca. Never went above 200 with test and 150 with Deca. I saw amazing growth from it. Just like you said in one of your videos. You dont have to run allot of test to see great results. The problem was that I wasnt running a blocker of any kind. I was using a Russian study that I got from my brother. They did the study to see at what levels they could use test and deca with out any side effects. Obviously after watching your video on Prolactin that was a pretty dumb idea. Sure enough the last two weeks of the cycle were god awful. I started to see all kinds of negative affects. The acne and deca dick started. I stoped the cycle. One of my buddies had extra novidex which i used for a week until my clomid came in. The first week was great. I had a great sex drive but after the first week my sex drive dropped. It still was better then before I started clomid but not close to were it was before my cycle. I think this is a Prolactin issue. What are your thoughts?

Need to get blood work done, probably prolactin and lack of proper pct bringing your body back online after shutting it down. when did you stop?

please list your stats as well so you can be helped;

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Frist off thank you so much for putting together such great content. I wish I would have known about you before I started my cycle. So I ran three months cycle of Test and Deca. Never went above 200 with test and 150 with Deca. I saw amazing growth from it. Just like you said in one of your videos. You dont have to run allot of test to see great results. The problem was that I wasnt running a blocker of any kind. I was using a Russian study that I got from my brother. They did the study to see at what levels they could use test and deca with out any side effects. Obviously after watching your video on Prolactin that was a pretty dumb idea. Sure enough the last two weeks of the cycle were god awful. I started to see all kinds of negative affects. The acne and deca dick started. I stoped the cycle. One of my buddies had extra novidex which i used for a week until my clomid came in. The first week was great. I had a great sex drive but after the first week my sex drive dropped. It still was better then before I started clomid but not close to were it was before my cycle. I think this is a Prolactin issue. What are your thoughts?
you ran nolva too close to deca which resulted in further increasing your prolactin.. once that hit you, then you felt worse... you should NEVER use steroids without knowing what your doing and especially DO NOT start a cycle if you dont have your full pct on hand... you need to get bloodwork ASAP and include a prolactin test... get the results as fast as possible and bring them back and i will help you to get this under control or your going to only have more problems that i guarantee you are not going to like

Test comming

you ran nolva too close to deca which resulted in further increasing your prolactin.. once that hit you, then you felt worse... you should NEVER use steroids without knowing what your doing and especially DO NOT start a cycle if you dont have your full pct on hand... you need to get bloodwork ASAP and include a prolactin test... get the results as fast as possible and bring them back and i will help you to get this under control or your going to only have more problems that i guarantee you are not going to like

I'm in the process of getting tested. I have to go thought the VA, naturally its going to take awhile. I currently take Hexerilan. I was wondering if taking clomid would help or make it worse?

I'm in the process of getting tested. I have to go thought the VA, naturally its going to take awhile. I currently take Hexerilan. I was wondering if taking clomid would help or make it worse?

Clomid will not make matters worse. It can only help, but you need bloodwork, and you need to run a full pct.

How long after Deca did you start the Nolva?

Your full pct should look like this

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

you don't have to go thru the VA go to privatemdlabs you pay online and go in they draw your blood and you get results in a day or so. 50-75 bucks and you have it fuck the VA you will wait too damn long

let me help you and make this easier for you.. you dont want to put this off any longer bro, im not kidding... here's the link for the test... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php you also need to order a separate test for prolactin... you can take clomid but clomid alone is not going to do much for this issue... so i would save it until you can get what you need out of it...

Test results

let me help you and make this easier for you.. you dont want to put this off any longer bro, im not kidding... here's the link for the test... http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_Hormone_Testing.php you also need to order a separate test for prolactin... you can take clomid but clomid alone is not going to do much for this issue... so i would save it until you can get what you need out of it...

So i finally got my test results in Prolactin Is 8.4 and test 388. I asked for a panel to be done I thought it included my estrogen. I thought wrong and ill have my estrogen levels by next week.

So i finally got my test results in Prolactin Is 8.4 and test 388. I asked for a panel to be done I thought it included my estrogen. I thought wrong and ill have my estrogen levels by next week.

High Prolactin is not as common as people think.

Test is at the low end of normal range and prolactin needs to come down bud

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom