napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Prolactin - The Gains, Beard, Libido and most things Male Killer

I found out the same thing with me from blood work my endocrinologist ran last year. but my level is only at like 200, when it's really high it's in the thousands. I had an mri to check if I had a mass on my pituitary gland and thank god that was all good. as others have mentioned it's usually a cause of something else. my high levels are directly caused from being on anti-psychotic medicine for over 10 yrs. my doctor said at this time I don't need any caber as long as it stays at around 200 level.

You don't have a tumor and your prolactin is in the 200s? Your Dr. Said you'll be fine?

Get a 2nd opinion dude.

Do a quick Google search on what a pregnant or nursing woman's prolactin levels are.

I have a small tumor and mines was edging up on the 50s and I fell like a emotional weak ass girl as my levels increased.

When I had levels of 19 (above baseline still) I was already experiencing fatigue, no sense of well being and lowered libido.

No healthy man should really be over 10.

Prolactin can make estrogen over express itself and make you feel in a state of limbo.

Your mind wants to fight it but the body is going against all your wishes.

yeah, sorry for that 200 number, I'm in my mid 40's and my memory is a mess hahaha. I just checked my bloodwork and my prolactin level was 22.2. the normal range says 3.7 - 17.9. I actually feel ok at these levels. my sense of well being is ok and I'm 47 now, so my libido isn't of an 18 yr old anymore. I'm going back to my DR for more bloodwork in 3 wks to see where the levels are at. worse case scenario is the doctor will get me off this Seroquel anti/psychotic and switch to a different medicine. do you have to have surgery for the tumor?

yeah, sorry for that 200 number, I'm in my mid 40's and my memory is a mess hahaha. I just checked my bloodwork and my prolactin level was 22.2. the normal range says 3.7 - 17.9. I actually feel ok at these levels. my sense of well being is ok and I'm 47 now, so my libido isn't of an 18 yr old anymore. I'm going back to my DR for more bloodwork in 3 wks to see where the levels are at. worse case scenario is the doctor will get me off this Seroquel anti/psychotic and switch to a different medicine. do you have to have surgery for the tumor?

I was about to say, you need a 2nd opinion or you should be breastfeeding at this point. My tumor is relatively small, nonetheless, its a tumor. It won't require surgery as long as the Caber does what it is supposed to do. My testosterone was all over the place. One week 97, next week 435, week after 116. Restless nights... self destructive behavior based on impulses.

I would urge my Dr. to get me on a Dopamine Agonist ASAP. I realize your scale is different from mines because we are 17 years apart. So my scale is lower than yours. Also, you can always get a you some L-Dopa from various sources and SarmsX has a legitimate source of caber if you want to try small doses.

Prolactin really has one real use in men (I'm sure mother nature has other uses for it). To prevent over population. You ejaculate and prolactin is supposed to increase and reduce your dopamine. You fall into a refractory period where your "dopa" is stunted and your desire to have more sex or to do anything is significantly decreased. However, long periods of elevated prolactin leads to way too much expression of "estrogen dominance" like problems and your "ZEST" for life is constantly being stunted.

Caber has been proven to increase Dopa and that down regulates Prolactin naturally. Hopefully over the course of the next few months, I can get my mojo back. I almost lost it completely and could have went into early ANDROPAUSE.
It is good that you have your blood levels and keep checking thing every couple or months or so to see your progress.

yeah, the crazy thing is my test levels keep coming back high when my DR runs all my bloodwork. all my test levels are 1198 and above, no wonder why I feel like a little kid all the time. not do to aas use either, I havn't cycled anything for almost 7 yrs now, crazy. at 47 I've lost little to no muscle, thnk god. I'm actually starting Gh in a week. it still amazes me how certain hormones can totally throw off your entire well being. I actually have pharm grade caber and I'm gonna suggest to my DR about lowering my prolactin into normal levels. she is really good, I'm gonna just let her know as a patient I'm not comfortable with my prolactin high like that.

yeah, the crazy thing is my test levels keep coming back high when my DR runs all my bloodwork. all my test levels are 1198 and above, no wonder why I feel like a little kid all the time. not do to aas use either, I havn't cycled anything for almost 7 yrs now, crazy. at 47 I've lost little to no muscle, thnk god. I'm actually starting Gh in a week. it still amazes me how certain hormones can totally throw off your entire well being. I actually have pharm grade caber and I'm gonna suggest to my DR about lowering my prolactin into normal levels. she is really good, I'm gonna just let her know as a patient I'm not comfortable with my prolactin high like that.
Found out my tumor was causing my cortisol levels to go through the roof, so I had 2 hormones blocking my T production.

However, I'm addressing these issues now.

I may go on a small cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

crazy how a few levels can really do a number on our well being. I'm gonna see where my levels are at again in 2 wks, especially my estrogen, prolactin and testosterone levels. after you brought to light some stuff about these levels, I'm gonna ask my DR a lot more questions, thnx.

Hey Guys... Update... My prolactin is basically 0 (0.3) with Pharma Dostinex. My testosterone is up from 19 to 700. My cortisol is down from 45 to 22 (still high but trending down). I can sleep at night. I was am on a healing stack. I would imagine my testosterone is even higher when you factor in the suppression by LGD & MK2866 (10-20% suppression a piece). Also I'm on MK-677 (not sure of suppression). Holy crap, MK677 makes you Eat & Eat!! I feel like a teenager that is never satisfied!! I gained about 20 pounds. However it doesnt look like I gained alot of fat. It's weird. I may have gained some bone density and so good strength gains. Example, I have new PR in almost all my lifts. My goal for September (next DR. appointment) is to have my testosterone over 800 and my cortisol in the range (5-20). Hopefully my hair starts to grow in full again. I would imagine so because high prolactin and cortisol together can do some damage to men's hair. My libido is back to my teens also. Maybe it's the dopamine rush haha... I'm also supporting my liver, Kidney and focusing on increasing ATP. I removed my amalgam (silver) filling. I had a crazy mercury die off for about 2 weeks. Anyways... to a better me, you and world!! Peace!

Hey Guys... Update... My prolactin is basically 0 (0.3) with Pharma Dostinex. My testosterone is up from 19 to 700. My cortisol is down from 45 to 22 (still high but trending down). I can sleep at night. I was am on a healing stack. I would imagine my testosterone is even higher when you factor in the suppression by LGD & MK2866 (10-20% suppression a piece). Also I'm on MK-677 (not sure of suppression). Holy crap, MK677 makes you Eat & Eat!! I feel like a teenager that is never satisfied!! I gained about 20 pounds. However it doesnt look like I gained alot of fat. It's weird. I may have gained some bone density and so good strength gains. Example, I have new PR in almost all my lifts. My goal for September (next DR. appointment) is to have my testosterone over 800 and my cortisol in the range (5-20). Hopefully my hair starts to grow in full again. I would imagine so because high prolactin and cortisol together can do some damage to men's hair. My libido is back to my teens also. Maybe it's the dopamine rush haha... I'm also supporting my liver, Kidney and focusing on increasing ATP. I removed my amalgam (silver) filling. I had a crazy mercury die off for about 2 weeks. Anyways... to a better me, you and world!! Peace!

teen libido is never a bad thing :p

awesome feedback and im thrilled to see your progress bro... absolutely awesome to see! im very happy for you... 677 does not cause suppression whatsoever so you dont have to worry about that... also, while it does incite your appetite to a high extent, that will eventually pass... your weight gain will be extremely clean... 677 is actually quite strong and burning fat so that's why your not seeing any negative type weight being added... excellent results brother! keep the updates coming if you can!

i don't know if your doc mentioned it, but prolactin producing tumors can actually be shrunk or eliminated with drugs like caber. hopefully that's your situation, it wasn't with mine unfortunately

That's awesome news man! I'm glad you got this all taken care of and things are looking up for you. Thank you for updating us

Sounds good, my prolactin is slightly high. What as yours though? With your effects it seem like it's much higher than mine at 15.28.

Top Bottom