napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre/Intra/Post Workout Consumption

So here's one... how long does the hunger from 677 last? It's an extreme rarity I can throw down half a pizza order of cinnamon sticks and 4 breadsticks... i could get used to this appetite lol but obviously the pizza is a 1 off

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
generally it starts to subside after about a month... some less and some a bit longer but thats about the average...

I eat a 6 egg omelet stuffed with I cup shredded chicken breast, 1/4 cup cheese. Post I drink a fruit and Karbolyn, protein drink. I believe in food to fuel my recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat a 6 egg omelet stuffed with I cup shredded chicken breast, 1/4 cup cheese. Post I drink a fruit and Karbolyn, protein drink. I believe in food to fuel my recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats just because you actually know what you are doing... food is definitely the best way to fuel recovery... im a firm believer in bcaas simply because i see them work firsthand as opposed to just a protein drink but the food is what fuels it, absolutely... i mean, i know when im done working out, and thats because its so fucking intense, im basically in starvation mode... i bitch the whole way home to my wife or myself about how hungry i am, lol

Top Bottom