napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre/Intra/Post Workout Consumption

That makes more sense bro. At first you were like "I eat a quest bar"... I was like bro... LOL!!!
LOL i should have explained but i was in a hurry when i wrote it... my day is so fucking crazy and i like to split workouts since i do so much cardio and i like to make sure i have nice intake before an hours worth of cardio... i dont eat huge meals at all but i have them very very precise to make sure they are timed properly and hitting the right peak times to get optimal growth...

LOL i should have explained but i was in a hurry when i wrote it... my day is so fucking crazy and i like to split workouts since i do so much cardio and i like to make sure i have nice intake before an hours worth of cardio... i dont eat huge meals at all but i have them very very precise to make sure they are timed properly and hitting the right peak times to get optimal growth...

I mean I knew you had abs etc... Unlike my fluffy self but was like what the fuck this cat eats like a girl. LOLOLOLOL!!!!! :)

I like it man nice and balanced. Question, are you eating smaller meals 5 to 6 times a day because of digestion issues or do smaller meals just work better for you? Where do you get your fat sources from?

Hey bro, I just finished up a show two weeks ago and am gradually reverse dieting to repair my metabolism. I'm eating six smaller meals per day, plus the post-workout shake and a nighttime snack to stay fuller the entire day. As soon as I get into a nice caloric surplus, the meals will get larger and fewer. I get my fats from the foods I eat, avocados, olive oil, cashews and peanut butter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean I knew you had abs etc... Unlike my fluffy self but was like what the fuck this cat eats like a girl. LOLOLOLOL!!!!! :)
trust me, ive about had it with the way i eat... i mean, fuck i never eat out or anything... i would love to do it once in a while

Hey bro, I just finished up a show two weeks ago and am gradually reverse dieting to repair my metabolism. I'm eating six smaller meals per day, plus the post-workout shake and a nighttime snack to stay fuller the entire day. As soon as I get into a nice caloric surplus, the meals will get larger and fewer. I get my fats from the foods I eat, avocados, olive oil, cashews and peanut butter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured they were smaller meals or something was going on (ie show etc...). Your peanut butter man do you get reduced sugar or eat the regular stuff? Just curious as to how much people are watching their sugars which obviously cause insulin levels to be up and down.

Or I was starting to think that I must eat like a pig compared to most people on here. LOLOLOL!!!!

trust me, ive about had it with the way i eat... i mean, fuck i never eat out or anything... i would love to do it once in a while

We need to go crush some Burger King, McDonalds, or a nasty as buffet. LOL! Last time I did that at Burger King I believe I spent $30 myself. Haha!

Thats bad ass man.

Except for the fact my stomach is eating my back bone if i wait longer than 30 minutes after my workout!!! LOL
I hear you man, but it's just kinda how my break time falls at work since I workout right before work...so have to wait those two hours, and also why I mainly use that shake to get me by until then. At times I'll throw some dextrose into the shake for the glycogen and post workout carb benefit, especially when I'm looking to gain size rather than cutting

I figured they were smaller meals or something was going on (ie show etc...). Your peanut butter man do you get reduced sugar or eat the regular stuff? Just curious as to how much people are watching their sugars which obviously cause insulin levels to be up and down.

Or I was starting to think that I must eat like a pig compared to most people on here. LOLOLOL!!!!

LOL, you're big AF brother! As I recall from your intro, something like 6'6" 260lbs. And like they say, "you gotta eat big to get big" right? My current body weight is 173lbs. but usually walk around at around 200. I lost 30lbs. for my show, so I need to slowly kick start my metabolism so I don't blow up like a pufferfish, lol. As for pb, no Skippy here. I get the organic old fashioned pb, nothing but peanuts and sea salt for ingredients. I typically average less than 45gm sugar per day. Not to say that I don't like sweets, but my doc thinks I'm borderline diabetic, so I eat eat them in moderation

We need to go crush some Burger King, McDonalds, or a nasty as buffet. LOL! Last time I did that at Burger King I believe I spent $30 myself. Haha!
i'll tell you this... my favorite fast food breakfast is burger kind and im scared if i ever went for some that i would also spend that amount there LOL if not more... the sausage croissant is my favorite LOL...

I hear you man, but it's just kinda how my break time falls at work since I workout right before work...so have to wait those two hours, and also why I mainly use that shake to get me by until then. At times I'll throw some dextrose into the shake for the glycogen and post workout carb benefit, especially when I'm looking to gain size rather than cutting

Makes sense!! Sometimes there is just not enough time to time it all out perfectly.

i'll tell you this... my favorite fast food breakfast is burger kind and im scared if i ever went for some that i would also spend that amount there LOL if not more... the sausage croissant is my favorite LOL...

OMG Croissants from there? I could demolish 8 to 10 of them... Or at least try man. They are the devil. :)

OMG Croissants from there? I could demolish 8 to 10 of them... Or at least try man. They are the devil. :)
my dad used to take me there when he would take me to work early in high school.. i remember listening to mancow with him on the radio and smashing a sausage croissant and hashbrowns LOLL... i remember those fucking cinnamon raisin biscuits at hardees (carls jr) that were unreal back then too

I've come very close bro. I spent 26 bucks there the last time I had it a couple months ago on a "cheat day" lol
That my friend is insane. I might be able to get about 15... and G you'll have to give it a shot man. It's one hell of a cheat lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So here's one... how long does the hunger from 677 last? It's an extreme rarity I can throw down half a pizza order of cinnamon sticks and 4 breadsticks... i could get used to this appetite lol but obviously the pizza is a 1 off

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom