napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre/Intra/Post Workout Consumption

GDAWG15

So I want to hear what everyone consumes -> Prior to your workout -> During your workout -> And after your workout.

Here is what mine generally looks like every day that I train. For practical purposes lets just say that I train at 11am every day.

- 10 am - 8 oz of chicken breast, 2 cups white rice, green beans.
- 1045 am - Pre Workout Drink - MPA Supps Celluvol - https://mpasupps.com/collections/peri-series/products/celluvol?variant=36390941966
- 11 am - Intra Workout Drink - EAA's mixed with 1 scoop of Karbolyn and 1 scoop of Gatorade (powder). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjy_wwCsoeM
- Post Workout Drink (immediately)- NOTHING - This is because I consume EAA's with carbs during my workout.
- What I do though is immediately have a balanced meal - 8 - 10 oz Steak (usually) and 2 cups of white rice (basmati) within 30 minutes of finishing my workout.

This is what I have done for years or something close to it and when I do not follow this routine I can tell a tremendous difference!!

Now I want to know what works for you! GO!

i have a quest bar pre workout.. .also a handful of raisins... i dont do anything intra workout because it has always fucked my stomach up no matter what i use... post workout, bcaas, 3 servings of vegetables and 1/2 serving of greek yogurt and like 1/4 serving of white rice...

My pre-workout meal is either 184gm egg whites or 3oz grilled chicken breast, 50gm Old Fashioned Oats and 63gm of a banana. I sip bcaa intra-workout. Immediately after my session I have a shake that contains 1 scoop of whey protein mixed with Dextrose. The only reason I drink the shake is because it takes me about 20mins to get home, and about another hour to prepare my meal: Post workout meal is 6oz grilled chicken breast with 57gm Jasmine rice and about a cup of broccoli florets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat bowl of pasta with a tbsp olive oil 1-1.5 hours preworkout (2 hours before this I have 2 scoops of protein). Cant do stimulants being that I workout after 7pm and don't feel the need to take any additional supps pre/intra workout. Post workout some kind of meat with chocolate milk (whole milk) and rice. Portions seasonally adjusted

My pre-workout meal is either 184gm egg whites or 3oz grilled chicken breast, 50gm Old Fashioned Oats and 63gm of a banana. I sip bcaa intra-workout. Immediately after my session I have a shake that contains 1 scoop of whey protein mixed with Dextrose. The only reason I drink the shake is because it takes me about 20mins to get home, and about another hour to prepare my meal: Post workout meal is 6oz grilled chicken breast with 57gm Jasmine rice and about a cup of broccoli florets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like it man nice and balanced. Question, are you eating smaller meals 5 to 6 times a day because of digestion issues or do smaller meals just work better for you? Where do you get your fat sources from?

Fat bowl of pasta with a tbsp olive oil 1-1.5 hours preworkout (2 hours before this I have 2 scoops of protein). Cant do stimulants being that I workout after 7pm and don't feel the need to take any additional supps pre/intra workout. Post workout some kind of meat with chocolate milk (whole milk) and rice. Portions seasonally adjusted

Yeah man no stimulants for me either. I dont like working out feeling like I did 3 big fat Gator Lines off the counter prior. LOL!!!

The added fats like olive oil, coconut oil, macadamia nut oil make me hard and vascular as fuck... I respond well to added fat sources like this.

I dont get much fat in my diet but olive oil is my main source along with peanut butter and pistachios which i count individually lol

I dont get much fat in my diet but olive oil is my main source along with peanut butter and pistachios which i count individually lol

Yeah man I hit that reduced sugar PB. My other go to with rice and chicken is 17 to 20 whole Cashews. Pistachios are addictive as well. LOL!

I tell what is good AF man is Macadamia Nut oil drizzled over white rice etc... OMG!!!

My preworkout meal is about an hour and a half before working out. Either 10oz ground turkey and 8oz potato or 8oz chicken, 1-2 cups of rice, and some green.
Rarely a preworkout shake.
Intra workout is 10g BCAA and 1-2 scoops (50-100g) Karbolyn. I use EFX currently.
Post workout I hit a protein shake. About 30g protein. I can’t eat right after lifting so that holds me until I can eat. First dinner after lifting is 8oz turkey or chicken. 1-2 cups of rice. And greens.

My preworkout meal is about an hour and a half before working out. Either 10oz ground turkey and 8oz potato or 8oz chicken, 1-2 cups of rice, and some green.
Rarely a preworkout shake.
Intra workout is 10g BCAA and 1-2 scoops (50-100g) Karbolyn. I use EFX currently.
Post workout I hit a protein shake. About 30g protein. I can’t eat right after lifting so that holds me until I can eat. First dinner after lifting is 8oz turkey or chicken. 1-2 cups of rice. And greens.

Hell yeah bro!! Spot on!

Karbolyn is one heck of a supplement. Few people know about it and yes EFX is the best!!!

530am - pre work out meal: 6 raw egg whites 1 pack oatmeal 1 monster spoon peanut butter and 1 table spoon olive oil.

630am- intra workout: bcaa with simple carbs added... about 25g

Post workout shake immediately after: 1.5 scoops whey 8oz milk and 25g more dextrose.

830am- post workout meal: 2 servings Greek yogurt and 1-2 packs oatmeal

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah man I hit that reduced sugar PB. My other go to with rice and chicken is 17 to 20 whole Cashews. Pistachios are addictive as well. LOL!

I tell what is good AF man is Macadamia Nut oil drizzled over white rice etc... OMG!!!

HIGHLY recommend the honey roasted PB from Fairway. No other PB can compare to the taste and consistency. Definitely putting that Mac nut oil on the list.

I do two eggs, a cup of egg whites, and a cup of oats with two tb of pb as my pre workout meal.

Intra workout I do 8-10g BCAAs

Immediately post workout I do my only whey shake of the day

About two hours after that is chicken breast, broccoli, and sweet potato

I do two eggs, a cup of egg whites, and a cup of oats with two tb of pb as my pre workout meal.

thats perfect... see i split my workout... so i do 8 egg whites with mushrooms, spinach and green onion pre cardio... then i do videos and other work before the gym, then just have a quest bar on the way to the gym... 2 hours after the gym, i do chicken, green peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and spinach... 10 oz. of chicken...

thats perfect... see i split my workout... so i do 8 egg whites with mushrooms, spinach and green onion pre cardio... then i do videos and other work before the gym, then just have a quest bar on the way to the gym... 2 hours after the gym, i do chicken, green peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and spinach... 10 oz. of chicken...

That makes more sense bro. At first you were like "I eat a quest bar"... I was like bro... LOL!!!

Thats bad ass man.

Except for the fact my stomach is eating my back bone if i wait longer than 30 minutes after my workout!!! LOL

Top Bottom