napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pre-Gym Fuck You's

44YOGearHead

The word 'But' is laced in failure. Start to finish... the word 'but' will make you and keep you mediocre.
I don't use spotters for shit. I lift heavy all the fuckin time and if I fuck myself up under the iron... I'm better for it because I faced failure toe to toe.
'Tonight we dine in Hell'... that shit is fucking real bro.
If I die under the plates so fucking be it. Remember me for what it's worth. I make insane look like a pussy.
I do two things and if you opened your ears and mind you've heard it all before...
I INSPIRE, OR RETIRE mother fuckers aspirations. I tore my shit doing something a lot of folks can't do and I'm in the gym limited... doing what a lot of you do on your best day. Fuck that bro... I break walls, barriers, weakness, backs and spirits.
I've been shot, shot at, blown the fuck up 6x and you think an injury is fucking with me? You under estimate me mother fucker...
but it's cool. You can't see what I see, because you can't go where I've gone or will go. You visualize limitations, NOT expectations. Here's a milk bone...
Be a PUPPY. I'm a Rottweiler with Rabies. Fuck what you heard... The 44 is a constant. Fuck what you heard.

Last edited:
The word 'But' is laced in failure. Start to finish... the word 'but' will make you and keep you mediocre.
I don't use spotters for shit. I lift heavy all the fuckin time and if I fuck myself up under the iron... I'm better for it because I faced failure toe to toe.
'Tonight we dine in Hell'... that shit is fucking real bro.
If I die under the plates so fucking be it. Remember me for what it's worth. I make insane look like a pussy.
I do two things and if you opened your ears and mind you've heard it all before...
I INSPIRE, OR RETIRE mother fuckers aspirations. I tore my shit doing something a lot of folks can't do and I'm in the gym limited... doing what a lot of you do on your best day. Fuck that bro... I break walls, barriers, weakness, backs and spirits.
I've been shot, shot at, blown the fuck up 6x and you think an injury is fucking with me? You under estimate me mother fucker...
but it's cool. You can't see what I see, because you can't go where I've gone or will go. You visualize limitations, NOT expectations. Here's a milk bone...
Be a PUPPY. I'm a Rottweiler with Rabies. Fuck what you heard... The 44 is a constant. Fuck what you heard.

Dude! You need to write a fucking book! This is the best shit I've read all day!!!!!

Top Bottom