napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

post injection question with test/deca cycle

mikqteas

I am currently taking deca and test for this current cycle, this is my third cycle.
Test = 300 per week split into 2 doses from a T - 500
Deca = 300 per week split into 2 doses from a D - 500

I started last week and now it is time to pin again, but this time around i am slightly concerned. After the injection, about 1 day later it started to be sore and a little bit of swelling occured ( i expected that ) . But over the course of the next 7 days, the pain pretty much stayed the same and the lump remained relatively the same size (maybe smallerover time). I have done previous cycles with test and EQ, this is my first time with deca so i am not sure if this ok ?

-The area is tender to touch with pressure , not really warm or itchy.
- consistency of the swelling feels like a tense muscle (muscle spasm)
- area is swollen almost like half a golf ball
- There is slight discoloration almost like it looks like slightly bruised .
-I dont feel any sickness or anything , just painful at the area.

I am thinking that is could be an infection but i am not so sure since it doesnt really present like one. When coming to sanitation, i am very particular about cleanliness so i doubt that was what gave me problems.

I am interested in other peoples experiences as this is some what foreign to me.

I wanted to get some clarification if it is an infection , that i go take care of it. or should i just suck it up

I posted pictures below ( i injected the glute med)

Attachments

• 20181226_001833.jpg
    20181226_001833.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 23
  • 20181226_001755.jpg
    20181226_001755.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have had this happen to me before with Test Prop I could not sit down the right way for like a week it was horrible. Idk if it’s possibly just injecting to fast I know Test 500 has a a high PIP like Test Prop. Is this the first cycle you have used Test 500?

General rule of thumb if it's hard you're ok if it's soft and mushy you're not (injection site). If you don't have a fever you're ok if you do you're not. I've had many bad injections over the years but never an infection. Honestly bro I don't see anything wrong in your pictures. Follow my simple general rules and you'll be ok or not. If you get a fever see a doctor ASAP.

i took test 500 before in my previous cycle , minimal pip for the first few weeks then it was fine.

difference is deca, which is from another source ( also my first time with deca) . I am told by some buddies that is is legitimate , but you never really know unless you get blood work.

as stated before, i was concerned because it has been 7 days already and there is slight discoloration

in the photos, the main thing i wanted to show is that there was sizable lump ( you can see it best in the first picture). i will see if i can get a better picture when i get a chance

EDIT: uploaded the photos
they are similar to the first ones, but i was able to get a little bit more contrast so that you can see the swelling amount. ( this is after 7 days , post injection of test and deca. total combined volume = 0.6 mL )

Attachments

• 20181226_001755.jpg
    20181226_001755.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20181226_001833.jpg
    20181226_001833.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Throw that Test 500 in the garbage and get some regular Test Cyp 200-250,or Test E 250-300. Nobody in their right mind or anyone with years of experience will use Test 500.

Throw that Test 500 in the garbage and get some regular Test Cyp 200-250,or Test E 250-300. Nobody in their right mind or anyone with years of experience will use Test 500.
i completely agree... test 500 is COMPLETELY unnecessary and is going to be a huge pain

Ive had minimal problems with test 500 in the past. i was thinking about getting some grape seed oil to dilute it a bit. Viable option ?

That’s why I switched from Test Prop to test E or Cyp the comfort level is night and day
Depends on where you get the Test Prop from. It's always going to hurt a little bit but experienced labs can make it pretty darn smooth.

Different carrier oils they used to make it could be a factor also. I use to use a heat pad alot of times if the pip got to bad or hot compress. Try it see if it helps.

Top Bottom