napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Possible Test Crash

auslad6969

I was on MK2866 for about 3 weeks at 25mg per day, Then i transitioned to LGD for 3 weeks, was noticing good gains and strength, 3 weeks in i bought some Sarms capsules with both LGD and Mk677(supposedly) in them as i was sick of taking the liquid form, one week after i didnt feel anything from the Capsules so i started taking the liquid again, in this week of taking the capsules i was getting crap pumps and wasnt growing/lost size, im back no the LGD now. Is it possible my test has crashed during that week i was taking the bunk capsules? if so should i stop now and run a PCT? I havent had low test symptoms, just abit of lethargy from the 677

it looks like this

Week 1-3 25mg MK2866 per day,
Week 4-7 10mg LGD Liquid per day
Week 8-9 Bunk sarms caps
Week 10-11 LGD 10mg Liquid

#1 bloodwork

#2 order your SARMS from an ISARMs approved source.

Any guessing would be pure speculation.

Sarms need to be run in 12wk cycles (besides MK677-6-12 months) they generally peak at week 8, your cycle is a complete mess doesn't make any sense at all.

Sarms need to be run in 12wk cycles (besides MK677-6-12 months) they generally peak at week 8, your cycle is a complete mess doesn't make any sense at all.
A mess is an understatement.

Got Bloods done today, will post the results back when i get them.

My first cycle i transitioned from Ostarine and 677 to LGD and 677, ended up running them all for 12 weeks and had awesome gains, even one week into PCT with ostarien and Cradarine i kept my gains and got leaner, Then i went overseas and lost it all

huge mess dude... you keep switching back and forth with brands and compounds so im not sure what else you expect to happen... who knows the culprit when you do this and your impatience for wanting changes overnight means this whole ped thing is not likely for you.. thats not how this works man... you dont make gains overnight... things take time and if you dont allow it you are just going to continue to make more mistakes

Should i start PCT tomorrow, and have a month break from the Sarms The only thing is i dont have any Mk2866 or cardarine on hand, Only Nolvadex for PCT and some POST CT from you Dyl.

Or should i wait until My bloods come back and see where my test is at

40/40/20.20 of Nolva? What if i get my test results back and they are fine, it could just all be in my head? and the Lethargy from Mk677. I tried to root yesterday tho and struggled to stay hard/couldnt blow

Top Bottom