napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pinning with the flu

MarkD

I haven't had this problem before. But I woke up today with what is undoubtedly the flu. I have ran gear while sick but it was long ester Test and if I missed a pin or two I want worried. However, this time around I am utilizing all short esters and sarms. Should I continue on schedule (which I planned on doing) or hold off. I feel like disrupting would cause my hormones to fluctuate way too much. I'm at my sweet spot and don't wanna fuck it up.

My guess would be to continue as usual as the flu should only last for a few days... If my advice is wrong I apologize but that's what I would do... I recently had a stomach bug for almost 2 weeks and I didn't stop... But I did lose weight because it affected my appetite... Now I'm back on track...

Ehhh... idk either lol but moved it to Anabolic steroids. Seems to fit there.

Its a good question for sure.

I would say be extra careful with sanitation when injecting. Your immune system will be quite weak from battling off the flu and you don't want to invite anything unwanted into your body. Regardless you should be careful of course but especially now.

If it were me, I'd hope it was a short illness and continue your doses as normal...especially if you just got going well into the cycle

Ehhh... idk either lol but moved it to Anabolic steroids. Seems to fit there.

Its a good question for sure.

I would say be extra careful with sanitation when injecting. Your immune system will be quite weak from battling off the flu and you don't want to invite anything unwanted into your body. Regardless you should be careful of course but especially now.

That was another issue I was concerned with. I woke up with a different kind of night sweat. It has that sick scent as opposed to the the tren sweats. So im being very careful with what I do. I am supposed to pin today but I am going to give it just one day longer before I make a decision.

That was another issue I was concerned with. I woke up with a different kind of night sweat. It has that sick scent as opposed to the the tren sweats. So im being very careful with what I do. I am supposed to pin today but I am going to give it just one day longer before I make a decision.
Yeah trust your instincts... Smart thing to do...

I stop all pinning and keep my calories and supportive supplements running until i start to feel 75% or so better.

I 100% kept it going. If this were long esters I could get away with it. My gains are so steady and on point. The quads I was having trouble with have now made my jeans skin tight. Good look brothers.

I would just be cautious, get extra rest, and drink as much fluid as possible. Hopefully you recover quickly, bro!

I haven't had this problem before. But I woke up today with what is undoubtedly the flu. I have ran gear while sick but it was long ester Test and if I missed a pin or two I want worried. However, this time around I am utilizing all short esters and sarms. Should I continue on schedule (which I planned on doing) or hold off. I feel like disrupting would cause my hormones to fluctuate way too much. I'm at my sweet spot and don't wanna fuck it up.

Dude, every time I try to reply with quotes my phone opts to edit the post wtf ?

Drop the cycle, PCT up and restart later. Sooner you get well and complete PCT sooner you can start a other cycle. Nothing to hold on to by staying on, there's always time later to get it right. I've done this several times, anything goes wrong I hop off and get back on later no big deal

I 100% kept it going. If this were long esters I could get away with it. My gains are so steady and on point. The quads I was having trouble with have now made my jeans skin tight. Good look brothers.

A bout of flu typically lasts one to two weeks, with severe symptoms subsiding in two to three days. However, weakness, fatigue, dry cough, and a reduced ability to exercise can linger for three to seven days.

are you sure you arent getting test flu? either way you can most likely work right through it.You should be fine

are you sure you arent getting test flu? either way you can most likely work right through it.You should be fine

It turns out that it isn't the flu but that I broke the rest of my already cracked wisdom tooth comp!etely off. The infection made me feel like the flu. I got some antibiotics from my doc. Id like to just rip the rest of it out myself, wouldn't be the first time I did home surgery lol.

I didn't even know it was broken until I drank a cold Gatorade and my face felt dead.

It turns out that it isn't the flu but that I broke the rest of my already cracked wisdom tooth comp!etely off. The infection made me feel like the flu. I got some antibiotics from my doc. Id like to just rip the rest of it out myself, wouldn't be the first time I did home surgery lol.

I didn't even know it was broken until I drank a cold Gatorade and my face felt dead.

Oh dam bro that sucks sorry to hear that, but makes alot of sense.. Just make sure you finish your entire script for those antibiotics to make sure the infection doesn't return and carry on business as usual.

Top Bottom