napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Pin Size for Delts

drachola

What is your favorite size pins for injecting Cyp into your delts? Is a 25 1" or 25 5/8" better? I have only done glute shots before with 22 1.5's.

Thank you for your replies,
DDD

thats exactly what i use... also in my quads...

not sure if you think its ethical but maybe that would be a video idea showing where to pin just brainstorming cuz I have never done delts so im not sure if its front side or rear delts obvi not rear cuz that aint happening

not sure if you think its ethical but maybe that would be a video idea showing where to pin just brainstorming cuz I have never done delts so im not sure if its front side or rear delts obvi not rear cuz that aint happening

He has a video talking about injection sites.
Just pin into the glutes. Have your gf or wife give them to you. Easy Pz bro :)

guys there is no way on earth i would EVER and i mean EVER get on a video and inject... i mean use your head on that please... its one thing to tell about sites which i already did but another to demonstrate... no fucking chance... im just a little bit smarter than that

I use 25gx1 for delts, quads, and glutes. No issues whatsoever...

Pharma Lady Rep

I disnt mean actually inject just point the spots out not inject i knew that would be a no go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a 23 by 1 " for everything it really depends on how big your delt are and how lean you are I use a 25 5/8 fro b12 in my delts and thats what i use on my wife because b12 is in water so it pushes easily and my wifes dose is never more than half a cc but trying too push 3 ccs of oil thrpugh a 25 gauge pin I dont know how you guys do it that shit goes so friggin slow

25g 5/8 or 1inch depending whats available. Some oils are really thick and you might have a hard time injecting. Don't be like me on my first cycle a few years back. I pinned my delts with a 22g 1 inch needle holy crap!!! I did that for almost a full cycle. Horrible.

I pin everywhere...pecs, delts, quads, calfs 27G x 1/2" I've never had any problem pushing any type of oil

Top Bottom