napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Tren X review...

44YOGearHead

First off let me start by saying this about his products in general...3 words: Awesome, Reliable and Potent.
Now I wanted to summarize the way his Tren X makes you feel and works, but I just couldn't put it into words, so I found this video summarizing it perfectly:

https://youtu.be/cf-DcaQ2kOs

PHURIOUS is the man, his gear top notch, his insult-fu is unrivaled as we all beared witness to and bottom line I like the dude.

I have run a shit ton of this stuff... I basically couldve made a cycle out of it. If you ever get the itch for the next level pwo pin go tren depot. Disclaimer... not for the faint of heart and certainly... stings a bit to put it mildly. But I still run the tren x on leg days. I love it

I have run a shit ton of this stuff... I basically couldve made a cycle out of it. If you ever get the itch for the next level pwo pin go tren depot. Disclaimer... not for the faint of heart and certainly... stings a bit to put it mildly. But I still run the tren x on leg days. I love it

Lol, 44 fears no compound. Will definitely consider, stock up is on hold for sons departure for college, once he's set up though I'm back to building up the city of Gainzville, USA.

Top Bottom