napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Summer Shredz Sale!

Testdude63

It's time to get off the couch and hit the beach. Time to show off all that hard work and uncover all those gainz we made in the past weeks, years, months. Looking for the perfect summer stack to get diced?? Look no further. Order any 6 - yes any 6 - tren ace, test prop combined, and get 20% off your order! Mix and match: 3 tren ace, 3 prop. 5 ace, 1 prop. 5 prop, 1 ace; it's your call! Either way, this stack will have you looking lean and mean in no time :). E-mail myself [email protected], or any of the other fine Phurious reps: Jacksteel, Bigbusiness, MaxxPursuit, MasterMolnar, MissBizz, or the man himself, Phurious.

Get it before it's all gone (or summer is over!) :D.

Get in on this sale guys! Great deals for the summer. Remember if you ever have any questions, just shoot me a pm or any other reps and you'll get taken care of.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Hit me up fellas and ladies! I'm trying to get shredddd up myself. Let's see how well I do with mk677 and EQ in the same stack lol
[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For those who haven't gotten phurious yet..now is the chance to jump on board! Great deal..and great chance to get PHURIOUS!

Phurious Pharma Rep

Top Bottom