napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHURIOUS Review.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well if your not on the iron den then someone is using your handle posting in a thread that swoldier posted in. thread NEW TESTOSTERONE BATCH. joined together. as for who i am well im negaN
this is the only board i'm active on, so that's where your wrong my friend . who exactly are you again ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope we were not injecting poison . This arguing and bullshit is unnecessary the gear could have fucked us up. Next time someone tell Dylan or whoever the fuck leads this thing that something's wrong so it can be dealt with

I placed a order for test,Npp,eq and trends storm.

I got blood work 2 times @400 test my level was 326!!!!!!!!

Gave it all to my buddy and he had the same issue.

Not counting he didn't ship my whole order. I messaged him and never heard back.

Fk him

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Damn that sucks

well if your not on the iron den then someone is using your handle posting in a thread that swoldier posted in. thread NEW TESTOSTERONE BATCH. joined together. as for who i am well im negaN

Oh yeah that was me
75f97003bc4ac0191b2af155cd6b4d8e.jpg

i joined that board as i was looking for new boards to expand pharmacom to, that was my only post there , i unsubscribed to that forums

thats true Max. unfortunately KRAZIE AKA PHURIOUS AKA SWOLDIER has been drummed out of every board hes been a part of as of todays date anyway. that is a fact. i highly doubt the community as a whole are picking on him. as for tazzoc i see you and swoldier joined a new board on the same day tid. humm
Nice!!

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I hope my money is spent on Midget hookers and crank. Toss the gear and move on. I'm over this thread
b2c776568a88a1436a688b4d8cd407f8.jpg

must have just been happenstance you and phurious aka swoldier joined the same day huh. no harm no foul. tid dosent take money from sponsors. you earn a spot. very un bias board imo
Oh yeah that was me
75f97003bc4ac0191b2af155cd6b4d8e.jpg

i joined that board as i was looking for new boards to expand pharmacom to, that was my only post there , i unsubscribed to that forums

must have just been happenstance you and phurious aka swoldier joined the same day huh. no harm no foul. tid dosent take money from sponsors. you earn a spot. very un bias board imo

i guess it was so, Detective.

My test was 440 beforw I ran phurious cyp 200mg a week for my first run after 8 weeks got bloods 48 hrs after pin total test 732. I was not happy phurious sent me new batch after 6 weeks new batch pinning at 150 for 6 weeks 4 days after last pin total test 1300 I will tell you with the new batch I did get pip and the 1st batch no pip

Phurious has periodically had bad bloods. He's a mixed bag and his goods are hit or miss judging by the reviews I've read past year or so. That is what reviews are for , correct? I gave some of his tren storm to a buddy and he loved it. Have some test I'll run at some point.

Thanks tinman. And just so everyone is aware. Phurious was bigBs main source for quite some time, all of this was very hard for us. As like I said before he had great stuff at one point, that is why we repped for him. But when bigb ran those bloods it was known before and after. Should we have said something maybe so, but if we did there would have been accusations by members just like there were, that we were out for trouble. Which wasn't the case.

In the zone killin' it!
What's crazy is that seems to be a big problem on this board. If a guy has an issue with a source, they just can't come out and complain on the boards, even if they attempted to settle things outside of the boards and didn't get a positive resolution they simply cannot come to the boards without being attacked/flamed by other members, the reps, the source and all the fake/alter accounts of reps or sources. Being accused of simply being a drama starter or simply trying to stir up bad attention to the forums.

It's happened each and every time someone has had an issue of some kind do when other members see that they think "well fuck, I don't want people to shit OK me like that just because my test feels underdosed or makes me crippled". So people don't say anything, they just stay silent.

If phurious really did what was said by The 44, the. He is a scammer pure and simple. This also wouldn't be the first board phurious has been ran off of which is why I've never been a customer of his.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative
[PM or email me for Info]

[email protected]
[email protected]

What's crazy is that seems to be a big problem on this board. If a guy has an issue with a source, they just can't come out and complain on the boards, even if they attempted to settle things outside of the boards and didn't get a positive resolution they simply cannot come to the boards without being attacked/flamed by other members, the reps, the source and all the fake/alter accounts of reps or sources. Being accused of simply being a drama starter or simply trying to stir up bad attention to the forums.

It's happened each and every time someone has had an issue of some kind do when other members see that they think "well fuck, I don't want people to shit OK me like that just because my test feels underdosed or makes me crippled". So people don't say anything, they just stay silent.

If phurious really did what was said by The 44, the. He is a scammer pure and simple. This also wouldn't be the first board phurious has been ran off of which is why I've never been a customer of his.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative

[email protected]
[email protected]

Let me clarify bro, I was told what I was told and I believe the bro that said it because he was in the know. Like I said I liked Phurious, I didn't like what happened, BUT he can recover and restore his name I'm sure. The damage is done, but when you're in a situation you never know how you might handle it I guess. Lesson learned by everyone.

I'm actually surprised by this. It's quite upsetting. I still talk with Phurious and he's a good guy in my book. I've run bloodwork on his cyp and I was running 200mg every 5th day and scored around 1200 (my natural test is under 150 lol). Hopefully this hasn't happened to a lot of folks because I gave many people my word on quality. I still think anything that happened may have been error and not anything intentional. But like I said, you never know till you know.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative

[email protected]
[email protected]

I will always have to say what I have to say, I don't give a shit if people like me or not. I'm here for the few people I do fuck with and I'm here for gear I can trust, and to help guide others based on my knowledge and experience. The shits going into my body so anyone who does shit like that needs to be brought to the attention of the community. I'm not gonna let people inject some bullshit that could really fuck them up if I can prevent it before it happens. Valhalla and BGS are trustworthy and I don't have to question what's going on my body, and it sure as hell doesn't cripple me for 3 days every time I pin it to the point where I can barley walk and limp for 3 fuckin days. I work 10 hours 5-6 days a week on my feet all day, I have to walk around fucking campus all day shit sucked, I couldn't do anything. The pip I got from the latest vials I opened from phurious effected my every day life and that's not cool. I wouldn't run it again if someone gave it to me for free and paid me to. If people don't like me for my honest reviews of MY experience, I really don't care.

Just get a hoverboard. Keep pinning. I was doing Black Widow Labs long time ago . Crippled me some dude Krazie on the board said suck it up. Threw it out switched labs and BWL is no more.

Just get a hoverboard. Keep pinning. I was doing Black Widow Labs long time ago . Crippled me some dude Krazie on the board said suck it up. Threw it out switched labs and BWL is no more.

BWL had some solid gear at one point in time. Couldn't keep up with orders and eventually shut down shop. I'm sure his gear is out there somewhere under a different name.

Titan Research Labs
Official Representative

[email protected]
[email protected]

This x1000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom