napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Bloodwork

BrentM said:
PHURIOUS said:
I do want to have more discussion on this as it is very odd. Especially when any other blood test on this cyp has been almost double that number of half the dosage.

Regardless, more than happy to send you this new batch of cyp. And throw you a couple extra to cover a new bloodtest in a few weeks after running it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Your a good dude, Phurious. Standing behind your product, and customer service is where it's at. When I am ready to run my 1st cycle you will be hearing from me.

Ty. Much appreciated. But this sure is an odd occurence. Wish we could figure out why.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LAfit said:
I like Phurious a lot, I'm not trying to knock him one bit. He's always been a good guy, and took care of me with the SL crap on the other forum. I just want to see what the issue could be. I know my body, and could tell my test seemed lower than they should have been. I usually have water retention issues with over 500mg, and I am not holding any water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could have just been a fluke thing. Get w me thru email and ill get some new ones to you and run them and retest.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That's customer service at its finest. He even said he will compensate for another blood test!

Much respect PP

Injection schedule has no Influx here. In fact, it would cause more stable levels once the ester builds in the body.

Just to clarify that discussion.

PHURIOUS, if you'd like to send a sample in to be tested - I'll put you in contact with a lab for mass spectrometry.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Glad to see the customer service is on point here

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Olympus said:
Injection schedule has no Influx here. In fact, it would cause more stable levels once the ester builds in the body.

PHURIOUS, if you'd like to send a sample in to be tested - I'll put you in contact with a lab for mass spectrometry.

No point. That cyp 300 is no longer avail. He had that from a while back. It has since been changed to 200 with a different order of raws.

Thanks for the offer though. I think me and la got it handled.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Take it for what it's worth since I'm a rep.
But a friend of mine in real life was running the old 100mg prop 50mg NE blend @ 1cc a day and and his bloods came back at over 5000.
I'm on TPP right now with tren storm and am already looking freaky vascularity wise. Veins on top of veins LOL, also was able to deadlift 700 x2 reps day before yesterday which is a personal record for me.
I'll post a pic in a few weeks and show you the drastic change this stuff is having on my overall physique.
Aside from that, how old was this vial of Test Cyp?
As always, in the rare event that something is wrong Phurious will always make it right. Just be sure to contact him immediately and directly, I assure you that he does not mind, in fact he encourages it in the event of a mishap.
He stands behind his gear and and takes pride in his methods.

Phurious and I worked it out. He will send me some replacements and I'll rerun the bloods in 4-5 weeks after starting the new batch. Like I said before I'm not knocking Phurious one bit. Shit happens. He is a good guy and customer service is on point. Thanks PP I'll keep you guys posted with the new bloods

It was the old school cyp 300 that would crash sometimes. Lol. Thats why im like that was the worst run of cyp. Too many issues so we did away w it and have the 200 now. Just a freak thing. Not sure whats up but i already got w lafit. All is good

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Definitely low for 750mg per week, especially considering the ester used and how long he had been on. This could be due to a number of factors, but I'm glad everything is being taken care of nonetheless.

LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:
Well i would agree with you normally except when you run cyp you would do consistent dosages ie for example 900mg a week in three shots 300mg e2d. So its always at the same level.

When you do 300mg and then 150mg and then 300mg its a bit of a roller coaster. Im not saying that its 100% the reason. But it could have something to do w it.

Because then you have different levels of half lifes chasing each other.

Thats not me making exscuses im just trying to figure out why it happened. Cause it is awfully odd.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Idk man, I think with that long of a half life 750 a week is 750 a week. It shouldn't be that low. Like I told you in the pm, my last cycles bloods were higher and I only ran 400mg

Well that's correct that 750mg cyp is actually about 525mgs total. But also how long have you been on this dosing schedule before you got tested? If you just started it'll be low. You ought to be on it for at least 5-6 weeks before levels peak.

Olympus said:

Right - if you are on cyp for 5 weeks. Your dosing schedule should have little affect on bloodwork. I always do blood work on TRt cyp at 200 per week. I only inject once per week. Levels are pretty much stable - in fact I have tested it. I got bloods 2x in the same week (day after inj, and day before next inj). Levels were very close.

I applaud the customer service though, and non defensive nature of your response to this - nice job guys

Tha_waco_kid said:
Olympus said:

Right - if you are on cyp for 5 weeks. Your dosing schedule should have little affect on bloodwork. I always do blood work on TRt cyp at 200 per week. I only inject once per week. Levels are pretty much stable - in fact I have tested it. I got bloods 2x in the same week (day after inj, and day before next inj). Levels were very close.

I applaud the customer service though, and non defensive nature of your response to this - nice job guys
I think purity source knows their stuff is good so no reason to be defensive. Successful people find out the problem and fix it. Unsuccessful people pretend there is no problem.

JackSteel said:
Tha_waco_kid said:
"Olympus" said:

I think purity source knows their stuff is good so no reason to be defensive. Successful people find out the problem and fix it. Unsuccessful people pretend there is no problem.

U mean phurious pharma. Lol.

Ya it is an odd occurance but its been handled.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

JackSteel said:
LAfit said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
Well i would agree with you normally except when you run cyp you would do consistent dosages ie for example 900mg a week in three shots 300mg e2d. So its always at the same level.

When you do 300mg and then 150mg and then 300mg its a bit of a roller coaster. Im not saying that its 100% the reason. But it could have something to do w it.

Because then you have different levels of half lifes chasing each other.

Thats not me making exscuses im just trying to figure out why it happened. Cause it is awfully odd.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Idk man, I think with that long of a half life 750 a week is 750 a week. It shouldn't be that low. Like I told you in the pm, my last cycles bloods were higher and I only ran 400mg

Well that's correct that 750mg cyp is actually about 525mgs total. But also how long have you been on this dosing schedule before you got tested? If you just started it'll be low. You ought to be on it for at least 5-6 weeks before levels peak.

Yeah Jack the test was done 5 weeks into the cycle.

I would like to also point out that I sent PP a pm before posting this and let him know that the bloods came back low. I know most sources would have tried to hide this info, and rectify the situation without it being posted. PP actually asked me to post my bloods so we could get some opinions from you guys, and said no matter what he would do his best to fix it. I respect that a lot and he handled the situation great.

Yep just a freak occurance. That batch was notorious for crashing too. It just was a batch im glad is gone. The new stuff should be great.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Yep just a freak occurance. That batch was notorious for crashing too. It just was a batch im glad is gone. The new stuff should be great.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

You know what, in all seriousness, i love this for many reasons...

1. NOTHING was hidden whatsoever from the jump... EVERYTHING was on the table and handled like a real company would

2. There is NO company in the history of time that has not had some sort of issue one time another... Someone point out one so i can call them a liar please

3. No stones were thrown, no accusations, nothing of the sort... PURE PROFESSIONALISM FROM EVERYONE, including outsiders looking in and offering their thoughts

4. Everyone was fair, understanding and accommodating

5. Everyone came out happy

THAT'S WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT HERE... This is why we have the sponsors and most of all THE MEMBERS AND FAMILY MEMBERS WE HAVE HERE... We are a family and this showed exactly why...

You know damn fucking well if this happened on a place like evo, NONE of this would have been posted nor handled like this whatsoever... This is what its all about... Instead of being chicken shit cowards and acting or looking guilty, it was handled like it should... I love this, I really do and I APPLAUD EVERYONE for the way it was handled... LAFit, you my friend are a class act... Seriously... I have nothing but a huge amount of respect for you... PHURIOUS, I am so proud you are here and a sponsor here... I know first hand you have a high quality product because I am personally using it yet you did admit there may have been one problem with that batch instead of getting defensive and acting like you are perfect which NO company could ever be... You, my friend have earned even more respect than you already had... EVERYONE who gave opinions and advice handled this with class, fairness and offered nothing but helpful thoughts... I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS... ALL OF YOU...

Ya not aure how it happened. But that doesnt matter we fixed it for him and the new batch should be great.

Mistakes happen. Its all in how you handle them that sets you apart

PHURIOUS PHARMA

There are some discrepancies here. ..if anyone feels otherwise please correct me. ...your running tren storm which has a no Ester attached and your estradiol is 21? Even with aromasin this would be higher. .also red blood cell count is normal range. ..every time I run high compounds my rbc is elevated in the high range..even donating platelets every 3 months my rbc is high. .this bloodwork looks very similar to my cruise bw at 200mg test a week solely. I'm also running these same compounds at very similar doses from the same lab. .bloods should be in by friday. I have the same batch cyp running at 800mg week. ..will be very interesting to compare and contrast. I can tell you now without having the #s they will be very different.

Top Bottom