napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Bloodwork

Not really sure I follow you with your tren no ester and estro spike thought? Either way his bloodwork has nothing to do with yours. I ran EQ for 16 weeks gave blood then got bloods drawn few days later and my rbc wasnt much elevated.. There is no doubt his total T is low but I think its been taken care of. However, Im very interested in seeing your bloods, primarily total T serum so please post them when they arrive

Sent using Tapatalk

BLOODLINE said:
There are some discrepancies here. ..if anyone feels otherwise please correct me. ...your running tren storm which has a no Ester attached and your estradiol is 21? Even with aromasin this would be higher. .also red blood cell count is normal range. ..every time I run high compounds my rbc is elevated in the high range..even donating platelets every 3 months my rbc is high. .this bloodwork looks very similar to my cruise bw at 200mg test a week solely. I'm also running these same compounds at very similar doses from the same lab. .bloods should be in by friday. I have the same batch cyp running at 800mg week. ..will be very interesting to compare and contrast. I can tell you now without having the #s they will be very different.
Not sure how you figure my estrogen should be higher than 21 when running aromasin? I never have estrogen sides, and I'm actually surprised my estrogen isn't lower with such a low test level. Please post your bloods, bc I would like to see how your test levels come back. As far as the rbc, you can't really compare 2 different people's bloodwork. My levels are usually higher than this running EQ for sure, but I'll be running bloods again once I get the new batch of cyp, and I should see some elevation in rbc by that time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I checked my vial today and its the cyp 200...could be a big difference as its a different batch. Wasn't trying to discredit your bloods brother. I had blood drawn today. ..5 weeks in @ 800mg a week split into eod dosing protocol. Will be good for you to know in advance what you will be running. Glad you got the situation resolved man. I'm hoping this new batch tests well.. I know his tren has got me vascular as shit...and gasping for breathe.

BLOODLINE said:
So I checked my vial today and its the cyp 200...could be a big difference as its a different batch. Wasn't trying to discredit your bloods brother. I had blood drawn today. ..5 weeks in @ 800mg a week split into eod dosing protocol. Will be good for you to know in advance what you will be running. Glad you got the situation resolved man. I'm hoping this new batch tests well.. I know his tren has got me vascular as shit...and gasping for breathe.
Nah man I didn't take it that way. All good bro. I'm really interested in seeing your bloods. Please post them when you get them in!

You know I will bro...should be in Saturday at the latest. I'm curious about the other #s as well. Tren usually creates a false reading on my estro levels. .also the theory on rbc will be interesting to see how they vary from person to person.

The rbc is irrelevant to be honest but yes the tren can give inaccurate estro levels. You are doing uncapped total T serum correct? Just making sure because if you get the 1500 well thats obviously useless

Sent using Tapatalk

I used the female hormone panel from privatemd..if it caps out...which test shows over 1500? There seems to be a lot of confusion around this

BLOODLINE said:
I used the female hormone panel from privatemd..if it caps out...which test shows over 1500? There seems to be a lot of confusion around this

I dont believe you can order a test from privatemdlabs with the extended range above 1500. However, there is another place that you can. I can't remember the name of it off hand, but it was brought up in a thread here about bloodwork within the last couple days

RickRock said:
BLOODLINE said:

I dont believe you can order a test from privatemdlabs with the extended range above 1500. However, there is another place that you can. I can't remember the name of it off hand, but it was brought up in a thread here about bloodwork within the last couple days
Labsmd.com is cheaper, but privatemd does offer it.

So I got the dreaded 1500 garbage. ..I'm assuming the total test serum option is the one that shows accurate readings. The tren did show a false positive on estro however. ..rbc was normal

RickRock said:
BLOODLINE said:

Yes you have to buy one that says LC/MS and that will give you the complete testosterone #s. Its what I use..I can get an exact you if would like for reference.

here is one of the uncapped with privatemdlabs.com

Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS

Description:

Includes:
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Free (Direct) With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism

Price: $103.99 Add To Cart

PAYRION said:

Description:

Includes:
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: (Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes.)
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile (CMP) (includes eGFR): (A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum.)

Patient Instructions: Patient should fast for 12 hours preceding collection of specimen. If using a testosterone cream please be sure you have not rubbed any into the antecubital area of your arm for the last 24 hours as it can give elevated results.

Estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.

Anyone got a discount code for this one?

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
PAYRION said:

Description:

Includes:
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

PHURIOUS PHARMA
The female hormone panel with LCMS at labsmd.com is $72. Even with the discount at privatemd labs, labsmd is cheaper.

Description:
***Both MALES and FEMALES order this panel, please be sure to enter the gender that you want reference ranges for when placing your order, as each gender has different reference ranges for these tests. ***
Menopause is the time in a woman's life when menstruation stops permanently. Most women go through menopause between ages 45 and 55. In the US the average age for menstrual periods to stop completely is 51.

This panel will help diagnose the onset of menopause.
Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your physician.

Includes:
-Complete Blood Count / CBC (includes Differential and Platelets): WBC, RBC, Hemoglobin, Hematocrit, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW, Platelet Count, MPV and Differential (Absolute and Percent - Neutrophils, Lymphocytes, Monocytes, Eosinophils, and Basophils)
-Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): Albumin, Albumin/Globulin Ratio (calculated), Alkaline Phosphatase, ALT, AST, BUN/Creatinine Ration, Calcium, Carbon Dioxide, Chloride, Creatinine with GFR Estimated, Globulin (calculated), Glucose, Potassium, Sodium, Total Bilirubin, Total Protein, Urea Nitrogen
-Estradiol
-Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
-Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
-Testosterone Total LC/MS/MS (This testosterone test will also provide results when the total testosterone value is >1500.)

Categories: Hormones and Metabolism, Female Specific Tests, Infertility Testing

Price: $72.99 Add To Cart

Ok I lied, it's $73

http://www.labsmd.com/tests.php?view=ca ... arch=#2234

Test should be reflected higher after 5 weeks for sure on 750mg each week.

Phurious is taking care of it and that should settle all.

Great job on getting your bloods done in the first place and to Phurious for humbly and openly being awesome in the customer service department.

LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:
PAYRION said:

Description:

Includes:
Estradiol
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)

PHURIOUS PHARMA
The female hormone panel with LCMS at labsmd.com is $72. Even with the discount at privatemd labs, labsmd is cheaper.

nice bro... very helpful and thanks for posting!

Top Bottom