napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious Pharma Bloodwork

LAfit

Just got my bloods back, and I want to see what you guys think about my Test levels. My cycle layout is listed below.
Phurious Test Cyp - 750 mg a week split EOD
Phurious Tren Storm - 500 mg split EOD
Phurious EQ - 750mg split EOD
Aromasin - 12.5 EOD

The bloods were drawn last week, and that put me 5 weeks into my cycle.
Blood was drawn 3 days after a 1cc/300mg shot, and the day after a 1/2cc/150mg shot. I split the doses 1cc, 1/2 cc, 1cc to get 750mg, since the cyp is 300mg/ml

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_0689.PNG
    IMG_0689.PNG
    87.4 KB · Views: 345
The first page is not readable for me, so I'm not sure how your hormone levels are. Second page all looks good to me

His total test was 1885. That doesnt seem right. Seems low. But blood was also drawn at 24 hours. But shouldnt it be done at 72 hours? Also the injectin schedule is diffrent than i have ever seen. Can that affect it also? Im still learning about bloodtests and how to understand what they mean. Anyone who can shed light on this would be greatly appreciated.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

f5fb2ad2ae0b3039cd566b401eee22ce.jpg

See if u can read this one rick

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Injection schedule is a little different for sure might have something to do with it, you are right tho it does seem low considering he was running 750mg a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see how injection schedule would throw it off that much. Most people do cyp once a week, maybe twice. This schedule is eod, so the levels should be more stable than once or twice a week

Well i would agree with you normally except when you run cyp you would do consistent dosages ie for example 900mg a week in three shots 300mg e2d. So its always at the same level.

When you do 300mg and then 150mg and then 300mg its a bit of a roller coaster. Im not saying that its 100% the reason. But it could have something to do w it.

Because then you have different levels of half lifes chasing each other.

Thats not me making exscuses im just trying to figure out why it happened. Cause it is awfully odd.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Well i would agree with you normally except when you run cyp you would do consistent dosages ie for example 900mg a week in three shots 300mg e2d. So its always at the same level.

When you do 300mg and then 150mg and then 300mg its a bit of a roller coaster. Im not saying that its 100% the reason. But it could have something to do w it.

Thats not me making exscuses im just trying to figure out why it happened. Cause it is awfully odd.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Idk man, I think with that long of a half life 750 a week is 750 a week. It shouldn't be that low. Like I told you in the pm, my last cycles bloods were higher and I only ran 400mg

LAfit said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Idk man, I think with that long of a half life 750 a week is 750 a week. It shouldn't be that low. Like I told you in the pm, my last cycles bloods were higher and I only ran 400mg

No doubt.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

somethings not adding up to me.

I think when it was drawn had a impact on the numbers. How long were you running the Cyp for?

The way you pinned could be an issue if it wasn't fully saturated. Knowing the half life and how much MG gets released, those numbers may be off the 1/2cc pin. Depending on how long it was ran and if it's saturated.

Would the eq and tren affect the numbers in anyway??

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm not 100% on eq never ran it but I don't think the tren does. Iv had high bloods on tren and test cycles

Redam said:
I would get a re draw and pin it 1cc at a time
Maybe I'm wrong, but how would the 1/2cc make my levels fluctuate that much? These levels aren't even consistent with 600mg a week. So if I was shooting 300mg twice a week my levels would be hight than 1885. How would adding another 150mg in between the two effect the test levels negatively?

I do want to have more discussion on this as it is very odd. Especially when any other blood test on this cyp has been almost double that number of half the dosage.

Regardless, more than happy to send you this new batch of cyp. And throw you a couple extra to cover a new bloodtest in a few weeks after running it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'll try to find my last blood drawing I did while on a cruise. I was telling Phurious about it because I was running 300mg a week and my total test came back over 2k+

So something seems kind of odd here with 750mg should be a lot higher.

I'll try to find my test paperwork

PHURIOUS said:
I do want to have more discussion on this as it is very odd. Especially when any other blood test on this cyp has been almost double that number of half the dosage.

Regardless, more than happy to send you this new batch of cyp. And throw you a couple extra to cover a new bloodtest in a few weeks after running it.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Your a good dude, Phurious. Standing behind your product, and customer service is where it's at. When I am ready to run my 1st cycle you will be hearing from me.

I like Phurious a lot, I'm not trying to knock him one bit. He's always been a good guy, and took care of me with the SL crap on the other forum. I just want to see what the issue could be. I know my body, and could tell my test seemed lower than they should have been. I usually have water retention issues with over 500mg, and I am not holding any water.

Top Bottom