napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious in transit

Ya see. U mistake my choice on inferior knowledge with my ability to keep it retro and legit. I dont follow trends. I create them!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya see. U mistake my choice on inferior knowledge with my ability to keep it retro and legit. I dont follow trends. I create them!

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Furby's aint legit???

Re: RE: Re: Phurious in transit

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
See, I have so much more to learn from you oh wise one. You're fucking awesome. Lol

sweetnspicy said:
PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
See, I have so much more to learn from you oh wise one. You're fucking awesome. Lol

I know. I know.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I'm loving this tren storm, it's kicked my ass. I am getting stronger every time I go in the gym! So far sides are not bad other than sweats and a little temper and it keeps me up at night lol. Phurious has his tren on point that is for sure and I know everyone one will enjoy it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure especially if it's good tren. I have ran tren in 4 other cycles and yours is up there on my list of favorites.

Achilles87 said:
For sure especially if it's good tren. I have ran tren in 4 other cycles and yours is up there on my list of favorites.

Seriously, the Phurious stuff rocks! Being a lady I only use the winny, var, and EQ. But he also makes some of the best ECA stacks that I've ever tried. Alert, focused and energized without the jitters. I wouldn't rep for anyone else.

sweetnspicy said:
Achilles87 said:

Seriously, the Phurious stuff rocks! Being a lady I only use the winny, var, and EQ. But he also makes some of the best ECA stacks that I've ever tried. Alert, focused and energized without the jitters. I wouldn't rep for anyone else.

Iv had a few guys at the gym ask me what I'm running because my lifts have went up a ton in the last week. I will be getting some more test and trying out the mast p very soon

Achilles87 said:
sweetnspicy said:
"Achilles87" said:

Iv had a few guys at the gym ask me what I'm running because my lifts have went up a ton in the last week. I will be getting some more test and trying out the mast p very soon

Awesome!! Always keep us posted. I want to see some sweet logs..... and pics. ;)

I figured I would show off here soon lol, I changed my training up and I'm down to 210 212 and dropped 3% bf.

sweetnspicy said:
Achilles87 said:
"sweetnspicy" said:
"Achilles87" said:

Awesome!! Always keep us posted. I want to see some sweet logs..... and pics. ;)

She meant to say she eants to see some pics of your sweet log.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
sweetnspicy said:
"Achilles87" said:
"sweetnspicy" said:
"Achilles87" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Ha ha.... such a funny man..... fucker. Lol

PHURIOUS said:
sweetnspicy said:
Achilles87 said:
"sweetnspicy" said:
"Achilles87" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Achilles87 said:
Hahaha I don't think my cameras zoom is working right now but I'll see what I can do

haha to much info

Starting a test/EQ/Primo/winny cycle this week but definitely gonna ride the tren storm next blast! The shit sounds incredible.

prestigealaska said:
Starting a test/EQ/Primo/winny cycle this week but definitely gonna ride the tren storm next blast! The shit sounds incredible.

It's good for sure man, I am loving it!

Top Bottom