napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Phurious in transit

Ty for the kind words. I always work everyday to be evdn better. You never stop working .

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
This is all FIRST HAND from me on Phurious...

1. I already knew Phurious and the Phurious team had integrity... This is something I have known for a very long time however sometimes that does not ensure the best product... It ensures strong business practice but that does not equate to the best, it just equates to the ability to know you are dealing with good people and at least won't get screwed...

2. I had it on very good word about the quality so obviously before allowing phurious to be a sponsor EVEN THOUGH we were already close as friends, that makes no difference to me if the quality isn't there... business is business and friendship or at least respect is something different... i have some of my closest friends in the world i would NEVER have involved in any business i do... I have an obligation to everyone here to ensure that ONLY THE BEST is provided... no matter who the sponsor is so i asked to try things first which clearly i have done...

3. I have to say, and i am not surprised when i say this, however i still had to make sure, fucking phurious IS ON POINT to platinum status and trust me, when it comes to sources or anything in general, i don't toss that around lightly... from the customer service, the product appearance and the quality, i couldn't be more pleased... the concept of tren storm alone is amazing but to see how it works is something else... I am thrilled to have phurious here and also to be using some of the products on my current cycle... I am using the tren strom and eq right now and will be adding mast e shortly... i also have others i will be sampling down the road but i don't want to use too many different at once...

4. 5 star rating from me for sure!

Can we get a "Like" button? Haha

750mg into Tren storm and already looking fuller and having the most insane fucked up vivid dreams one can have LOL
Seriously crazy crazy lucid dreams.

Phurious is top notch in my book. .he's always quick to accommodate anything I need. ..even had him brew me up a special blend. ..I shall call it "GODS NECTAR" if anyone here is on the fence about which source to use. ..look no further

Wetworks said:
DylanGemelli said:
This is all FIRST HAND from me on Phurious...

1. I already knew Phurious and the Phurious team had integrity... This is something I have known for a very long time however sometimes that does not ensure the best product... It ensures strong business practice but that does not equate to the best, it just equates to the ability to know you are dealing with good people and at least won't get screwed...

2. I had it on very good word about the quality so obviously before allowing phurious to be a sponsor EVEN THOUGH we were already close as friends, that makes no difference to me if the quality isn't there... business is business and friendship or at least respect is something different... i have some of my closest friends in the world i would NEVER have involved in any business i do... I have an obligation to everyone here to ensure that ONLY THE BEST is provided... no matter who the sponsor is so i asked to try things first which clearly i have done...

3. I have to say, and i am not surprised when i say this, however i still had to make sure, fucking phurious IS ON POINT to platinum status and trust me, when it comes to sources or anything in general, i don't toss that around lightly... from the customer service, the product appearance and the quality, i couldn't be more pleased... the concept of tren storm alone is amazing but to see how it works is something else... I am thrilled to have phurious here and also to be using some of the products on my current cycle... I am using the tren strom and eq right now and will be adding mast e shortly... i also have others i will be sampling down the road but i don't want to use too many different at once...

4. 5 star rating from me for sure!

Can we get a "Like" button? Haha

I will look into that! :D

I will tell you this, although I am not one to dwell on the past, my man SVPdeal has been basically begging me to run tren for the past 4-5 years now and I have always pussed out on him and Phurious really got to me with the tren storm idea and i am so glad I finally listended and gave in because this is where it's at... I am going to run the storm for 10-12 weeks and then switch over to ace the last 8 weeks... fucking love it...

Tren is an interesting beast. You really can't be sure how long you're gonna run it.

Myostatin kicks in and then you're done. Tried running it past 10 before and my results were so stunted and I was pinning 700mg ew.

It slowed to a halt after 8 weeks and to the 9th

I would say to run it until effectiveness drops off and then fall into a cruise with it at 150 along with test. That's how I roll.

JM750 said:
Bump for this thread. Did you get the goods? Would like to see some pics

Not yet. We changed some stuff its going out tomorrow.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

krill89 said:
Looking forward to see if these guy's can sneek some goodies past my customs! ;)

Oh its not a problem. Once i hid them in a lego box. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Nah i like to keep it fresh. Was thinking about hiding it in a dora the explorer doll

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Nah i like to keep it fresh. Was thinking about hiding it in a dora the explorer doll

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Shows where you've been. Dora is so out. Now it's all about Doc McStuffins. Don't blow this because of your lack of children's entertainment. Lol

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I dont care. You could stick it up a furby's ass, aslong as i get's to my pb.. LOL

Top Bottom