napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmalady December Specials

Ohhh yeah totally forgot about that! Well damn guess ill give it til monday lol...ifnot then move on all the back and forth for this order has me feeling like im annoyin her at this point...

Alotta confusion time waiting and back and forth...idk why it was so complicated really but i had a feeling it would start to be annoying to her kinda was to me too....

It went like this...got the list place the order sent money,3 days later get tracking but 3 or 4 days after that a message saying the money wasnt collected due to me not putting the full name and it never even shipping so i go and fix it..3 or 4 more days of saying itll ship it never did...i cancel get some locally to start my cycle ...decide ok lets try again and get this order done....was told wait til January this was before Christmas mind you...talk to a rep here she messages me send the order never hear back after 48 hours ask the rep shld i re email like she states to anytime after 48 hrs no reply...i email she said she sent it i said i didnt get it...then she replies with im annoying and difficult?? All i was trying to do was complete and get a order in...and the first time cldnt get her to just send my stuff out and pick the money up 2nd time cant even get to send the payment to get it shipped idk guess i rubbed her the wrong way or all the confusion and back and forth just made it annoying and complicated ...but that was my experience and i guess why im annoying and difficult..smh

Sorry thing's didn't work out, my job is to eliminate any confusion which could happen because of the language barrier and how words are interpreted. Somehow you slipped through the cracks, by the time I got involved things had become confusing and annoying between the both of you. I personally apologize to you for not being there to provide that service, if you decide to make a purchase in the future let me know as I may have a few idea's for you.

Its cool..definitely sucked but i hold no grudges still thanked her for her time and left it at that but i do appreciate you you were helpful ill pm ya and see what your ideas are ...

Had 2 or 3 positive experiences.
Even did a super fast reship. Just follow directions, be nice and realize we are not the only ones placing orders. Would order again when the time comes.

Had 2 or 3 positive experiences.
Even did a super fast reship. Just follow directions, be nice and realize we are not the only ones placing orders. Would order again when the time comes.
Pharmalady thanks you for posting your experience and appreciates your support.

Top Bottom