napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

pharmacom TEST CYP 500MG WEEKLY

I can still get away with saying things like adjust your dosage and evaluate. Better yet, just pick up some sarmxliquidarom.
I'm confident enough with it that I got some. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so you avoid rebounds, it helps your lipids, alot of people just prefer it. I'd spend the very reasonable price on one and evaluate, it's classic estro symptoms.
I'm using aromasin that's been in storage a year and I can tell it's less potent, sex drive down. So bad today I had the chance to bag a huge assed pretty girl. Oiled that ass up and got a good semi for her. So I'm hoping my sarmsx aromasin comes soon.

I can still get away with saying things like adjust your dosage and evaluate. Better yet, just pick up some sarmxliquidarom.
I'm confident enough with it that I got some. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor, so you avoid rebounds, it helps your lipids, alot of people just prefer it. I'd spend the very reasonable price on one and evaluate, it's classic estro symptoms.
I'm using aromasin that's been in storage a year and I can tell it's less potent, sex drive down. So bad today I had the chance to bag a huge assed pretty girl. Oiled that ass up and got a good semi for her. So I'm hoping my sarmsx aromasin comes soon.

absolutely agree... aromasin is the key here... im glad your trying the sarmsx aromasin... let me know how you like it... it will work so well for you, im excited for you to use it honestly bro... im just glad to have you back period! =)

completely agree with the advice given...

btw i was thinking to extend this cycle of test cyp 12 weeks to 13...right now i am in week 11 and I really enyoy...what u think all? is it worth it or it will shut me down to musch? btw my cycle is 500mg per week and 30mg of winny ed

btw i was thinking to extend this cycle of test cyp 12 weeks to 13...right now i am in week 11 and I really enyoy...what u think all? is it worth it or it will shut me down to musch? btw my cycle is 500mg per week and 30mg of winny ed

In my opinion one extra week isn't going to matter as far as recovery. You are already completely shutdown so one more week isn't going to be a big deal. I literally just finished my 12th week as well. I was contemplating the same thing, but I decided against it. I figure that's one more week I'll have to spend recovering instead of starting again. Just make sure that 12 week cycle doesn't turn into a 16 week cycle or even a year cycle.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom