napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom primo vs. alpha pharma primo

example
Now what if the carrier used in your product was different than in the product they tested? Perhaps your supplier used ethyl oleate while their product happened to use, say, sesame oil. Or your supplier used different amounts of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than their product used.
It's not reacting to the carrier, it's reacting to the steroid. You can use raw powder or even pills with most of these test kits so carriers wouldn't affect the outcome.

USE CODE "5DC" FOR 5% OFF AT ROIDS24.CO

It's not reacting to the carrier, it's reacting to the steroid. You can use raw powder or even pills with most of these test kits so carriers wouldn't affect the outcome.

So even tho rhe initial color change was right. It fails because of the tint under the test light?

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Faster Bigger Stronger
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

But for example with testosterone propionate as powder, there’s no color change for either Test A or Test B, but testosterone propionate provided in oil solution is reported to give olive green for A and yellow for B. Why a different result than when supplied as powder?

Have you contacted basicstero about it ? We normally don't get involved with off our main webpage sales, but i contacted my boss to see if he can do anything . but i would contact basicstero if i were you, or if it's a real pharmacom product, the labmax must of malfunctioned from the carrier oil or you tested for the wrong primo ester, etc

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif

Naps got hacked and every purchase for the last 3 years was posted in a list with names and addresses, look posts in Meso..
this is where they posted all the hacked info, really fckd up... truefighter.org
You should check if your name is on the list..
The only thing attractive is they sell Botox 100iu for $300, tempted to order a vial but concerned i'll get scammed

Hello Sir!
You mentioned being a reader/member of MESO which is the biggest and oldest underground steroid board.
Probably you noticed, Pharmacom is the most discussed lab from there and the most tested. Each month we get at least 15-20 bloods posted by members and at least 2-3 new lab testing results. Those lab tests made not only by AnabolicLab.com program but also by customers, taking advantage of our testing offer active since 2014. If a customer decides to lab test one of our products, we'll cover all the testing expenses, if an unopened vial/blister is sent to any accredited testing facility the customer chooses. Also, we will reimburse the tested product right away.

You should also have a look at countless of threads from MESO, EROIDS, ASF etc where Labmax/Roidtest kits disgracefully failed, after members sent products for HLPC/chromatography testing or after drawing bloods. Testing kits are not accurate science. They should theoretically indicate if the specific hormone is present there. If a product is underdosed by 80% which in my opinion means bunk, Labmax will still show it as a PASS.

A failed Labmax result means there is 0 active substance present which in our case is ABSURD. Even shady bathtub manufactures manage to brew at least 20-30% concentration products that will pass Labmax.
We had in the past a few results that showed some of our products being underdosed or overdosed by 5-10%, they are also posted on AnabolicLab.com but a product with 0% active substance is impossible and it can't happen for a lab which manufactures more than 18 millions of vials per batch at very high standards.

I'm no Labmax expert to list all possible causes of why a kit can fail. I prefer incontestable proofs, which in this case is a proper chromatography testing, so if you decide to go that route you'll bring a huge contribution to this community. Send me all your info through PM, I'll contact the other Pharmacom reseller and take care of everything. For maximum transparency, you should update the progress on this thread too.

In the end, just an interesting reading by Bill Roberts (steroids guru) on why labmax testing kits shouldn't be trusted: https://thinksteroids.com/articles/labmax-steroid-identification-test-kits/

Here's the most interesting fragment from his article:

These are colorimetric tests, where some rather general chemical reactions occur, such as reactions with conjugated double bonds, which are hardly unique to anabolic steroids let alone to any particular anabolic steroid. As between two or more test vials a number of different combinations of reactions can occur and to differing extents, different patterns of color can be produced.
Such testing is always what’s called presumptive rather than conclusive. It can give a reason to think a given substance may be present, or may not be present. It will never prove the point.
Aside from the general fact that tests of this type are only ever presumptive, the color chart gives further reason to be doubtful. For most esterified steroids, they report the results only in oil solution. But for example with testosterone propionate as powder, there’s no color change for either Test A or Test B, but testosterone propionate provided in oil solution is reported to give olive green for A and yellow for B. Why a different result than when supplied as powder?
The steroid is the same. That’s not the reason. Rather, the chemical properties of the particular carrier used must have provided the color change, for example by reaction with double bonds in fatty acids of the oil.
Another example would be the result with testosterone enanthate. There’s no chemical reason why in any colorimetric test testosterone enanthate would react differently than testosterone propionate. But here, they obtained a completely different color result than with the enanthate. This would be from the carrier being different.

Now what if the carrier used in your product was different than in the product they tested? Perhaps your supplier used ethyl oleate while their product happened to use, say, sesame oil. Or your supplier used different amounts of benzyl alcohol or benzyl benzoate than their product used.
The test might well then produce a different color pattern than what their chart says.

Labmax has never been accurate. There are a lot of threads on many boards, especially MESO (thinksteroids.com) were it failed.
It can have negative reactions to carrier oils that are used inside. Labmax should only tell if some active substance is present there. Let's say we can have a product overdosed by 10 or 15%, that happened in the past, tested by AnabolicLab ... but a failed labmax means there is no active substance there ..

The carrier oil can make it a certain color taint that it shouldn't be.

Straight oil can make a glow as well.

The problem with labmax:

1. You don't know if it is the carrier creating the glow, the solvents, or the compound...

2. There is no written report or any way to document what color it is actually glowing.
3. Does the strength of the glow determine the "purity" of the compound you are trying to test?
- Answer: No. From their website "The steroids test kit is cheap and vey reliable alternative to expensive laboratory testing. It can detect various substances including steroids, it will not give you concentration of the substance but it will detect its presence only. "

4. Does it show the color of "impurities" or how will "impurities" affect the color? Does the impurities increase glow?
5. Does the color of the raw powder + sterile water produce a different result than the finished product? YES
5a. Does this make sense that the raw pure product produce a different color? NO!

Here is a link to the "identification table"

http://www.labmax.ca/steroidslist.pdf

If I were to buy a cocaine test kit, should I test it to see the purity of it.... Or should I just rack up a line and see what's up?

I hope to get some constructive feedback on why you use Labmax, how you can find the test credible when you are throwing so many variables into the mix. Like Test P the raw powder states it doesn't glow, but when mixed with oil it does? Does oil mean Oil and the solvent? Does testing the oil alone create a certain color compared to oil and solvent? I personally would think so.

So many questions, not a lot of information available.

And do people post on here about the STRENGTH of the glow? Yes, but even the website it states it doesn't have to do with intensity of the glow. Then it states on that table "(orange with very low concetration)" for the testosterone enanthate; although it previously stated it doesn't detect concentrations...

All you guys spending your money on Labmax rethink what exactly you are getting..

It is my opinion that Labmax doesn't prove anything....
It makes purchasing harder from UGLs because the information being provided from Labmax isn't exactly "information" if you go by my definition.

Im afraid that basicstero is actually a trusted reseller of ours that provides authentic goods, so there isn't a chance that it's fake. The labmax has just malfunctioned, i apologize sir.

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
100% Shipping Success Rate
http://i.imgbox.com/W9MENydX.gif

Top Bottom