napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom primo vs. alpha pharma primo

Never implied that Phurious, I love pharmacom, didn't you see the pic I posted with all the vials I got..
I trust them 100% so far but like the old saying goes.. "trust but verify"

No i mean u saying you would be fine buying real but underdosed product. Lol. Just always get with big b or tazzoc for the real deal and they will lead u to the correct place to buy real guaranteed pharmacom products.

Pharmacom has many resellers, he could have gotten them from an assortment of vendors, but alot of the times some are fake

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster
http://pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

Got it from basicstero int website.
Not sure if you guys think they are a good source or not
but they always delivered.
I've gotten some Pharmacom products from Frank in the past. I like that he is a domestic source so no need to worry about customs. He's good to go. No worries man.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I've gotten some Pharmacom products from Frank in the past. I like that he is a domestic source so no need to worry about customs. He's good to go. No worries man.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
[emoji115] [emoji115] this right here[emoji115] [emoji115]

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

Good to know guys. I've used their gear twice and it was great. I ordered from the international website since it was a bit cheaper and takes a little longer to receive but never had an issue.
I just wish we had more user reviews in primo/test cycles or someone who had used their primo 200 which is fairly new.
I'd probably buy 3-4 bottles and do since I always do blood work before/during & after I'll post results a progress throughout the cycle

Good to know guys. I've used their gear twice and it was great. I ordered from the international website since it was a bit cheaper and takes a little longer to receive but never had an issue.
I just wish we had more user reviews in primo/test cycles or someone who had used their primo 200 which is fairly new.
I'd probably buy 3-4 bottles and do since I always do blood work before/during & after I'll post results a progress throughout the cycle
Pharamacom offers $100 store credit for logs and or bloodwork

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Stronger Bigger Faster

Jams! Napsgear has legit bayer amps and 50% off now! I ordered them 2 cycles and it was nothing short than amazing. Also used GP primo and had similar results. Bayer amps were king!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh i forgot! Ur a pharmacom rep! Excuse me. Never had a problem w naps. 3 years. Thousands of dollars of gear n hgh. Pardon me

hard time findin PRIMO those days LOL, more like sciroxx var and hgh from geno than Primo. I heard no one having good results with pharmacom primo. I think it was just underdosed, but shit sure aint fun.

hard time findin PRIMO those days LOL, more like sciroxx var and hgh from geno than Primo. I heard no one having good results with pharmacom primo. I think it was just underdosed, but shit sure aint fun.

Where did you hear this ? can you provide a link or something ?

PHARMACOM Head Board Rep
PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE to US/EU & 100% SHIPPING SUCCESS RATE

Oh i forgot! Ur a pharmacom rep! Excuse me. Never had a problem w naps. 3 years. Thousands of dollars of gear n hgh. Pardon me

Naps got hacked and every purchase for the last 3 years was posted in a list with names and addresses, look posts in Meso..
this is where they posted all the hacked info, really fckd up... truefighter.org
You should check if your name is on the list..
The only thing attractive is they sell Botox 100iu for $300, tempted to order a vial but concerned i'll get scammed

It's nice when sources use secure email servers and delete or wipe customer information once the transaction is complete. There's really no need to store customer information anyway.

LOL....it's always so helpful when someone repeats "something they heard" as opposed to having direct personal experience

Top Bottom