napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide MGF Mechano Growth Factor/ Actual experience using it.

mixc8

Hi brothers/Sisters:

I would like to hear from anyone who has used MGF in the past? What are the benefits, dosages etc. To my understanding MGF well rebuild damaged muscle, is MGF better for bulking, cutting, or both?

There is some good info on the internet, but I would like to hear from someone who used actually it, and what kind of gains they got from it, how they dosed it, and what did they stack it with? any sides effects etc. Also, since its suppose to repair damaged muscle, does spot injecting MGF increase muscles size? I see contradicting information on the internet on the subject, so if I pinned it after training arms, in the bicept for example will it increase its growth?

Thanks All

Greetings! I will chime in and say I have used both MGF and MGF-PEG and can tell you I prefer the Peg version every time. I primarily used growth factor in the times where I was finished training for the day or in a recovery day or light day where I would be recovering. I targeted my quads every time I used MGF but found the PEG version circulates the body longer and did add to quickened recovery over all and also my quads grew but maybe cause I was recovering faster. Peptides are still a gamble in my eyes and for the hit or miss quality the price point is not reflected in that respects. I definitely like the function behind MGF and a way to perhaps boost hyperplasia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stretch is one of the most well versed on peptides that i know... he has taught me a significant amount on peptides many years ago and one i completely trust on peptide information... your going to be hard pressed to find one with as abundant of knowledge on them... my thoughts are the same as his in terms of finding quality... good luck is all i can say because chances are slim to none... the state of the peptide industry is basically scary and nothing i would even attempt to do... thats completely up to you, but its a large gamble to say the least

I run MGF from time to time. I keep it in prefilled single dose syringes in the freezer. I like MGF a lot but it really affects my blood sugar. You gotta eat every 2 hours when hitting it twice a day. Otherwise you will be sorry. It also haa a gh effect on my limbs. They get numb and tingly.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

I run MGF from time to time. I keep it in prefilled single dose syringes in the freezer. I like MGF a lot but it really affects my blood sugar. You gotta eat every 2 hours when hitting it twice a day. Otherwise you will be sorry. It also haa a gh effect on my limbs. They get numb and tingly.

one of the many reasons i cant stand peptides... look at what you have to go through DAILY to even use them... same shit with frag, ipam and cjc, eating at certain times, having to pin multiple times A DAY... for very minimal gains to say the least... not even close to worth it...

That sounds like more of a pain in the ass than anything to me. No thanks lol

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

There's a reason why there's a box of unused peptides in my deep freezer. Pain in the ass. However I might start sub cuttin them at bed time for shits and giggles just for the pulse of gh before bedtime.

Top Bottom