napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Peptide administration questions

dsohei

Thought I'd post here while i research these questions online as well
I'm starting the stack below and wondering about reconstituting and pinning multiple things.

The tb500, cjc w/wdac, and bpc157:
Do i pin them all separately (using 3 separate pins), 1x a day in the am? Or is there a better way? Injection site is in thigh or glute? I'm used to pinning trt in the thigh.

Also how do i divide the 5grams of tb500 during the week? Which also means, how much bac water do i need for it?

Thanks

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day... dosed all once in the a.m.
1-12 TB-500 Loading 4-6 weeks 5 mg per week... Maintenance 5 mg Every Other Week
1-12 BPC 157 250 mcg (once daily?)
1-12 CJC W/DAC 100 mcg (once daily?)

dsohei said:
Thought I'd post here while i research these questions online as well
I'm starting the stack below and wondering about reconstituting and pinning multiple things.

The tb500, cjc w/wdac, and bpc157:
Do i pin them all separately (using 3 separate pins), 1x a day in the am? Or is there a better way? Injection site is in thigh or glute? I'm used to pinning trt in the thigh.

Also how do i divide the 5grams of tb500 during the week? Which also means, how much bac water do i need for it?

Thanks

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 LGD-4033 10 mg day... dosed all once in the a.m.
1-12 TB-500 Loading 4-6 weeks 5 mg per week... Maintenance 5 mg Every Other Week
1-12 BPC 157 250 mcg (once daily?)
1-12 CJC W/DAC 100 mcg (once daily?)

they all need to be separate... i think your very confused on the injections though bro... these are not normal injections.. these are sub q injections with an insulin syringe, not a normal one... here is a peptide injection video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XdV6tVTJpo

here is a peptide calculator to do conversions... http://peptidecalculator.com/calculator.php

Top Bottom