napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Questions

BigBusiness

I was wondering as I start my PCT tomorrow if its better to split doses of tomox and clomid? Morning and evening. I will be running MK and GW during PCT along with an ECA stack. I will also be running S4 and GW as a bridge, is it best to run the S4 all the way up to my next cycle to aviod a mini PCT from the S4?

BigBusiness said:
I was wondering as I start my PCT tomorrow if its better to split doses of tomox and clomid? Morning and evening. I will be running MK and GW during PCT along with an ECA stack. I will also be running S4 and GW as a bridge, is it best to run the S4 all the way up to my next cycle to aviod a mini PCT from the S4?

Both Clomid and Nolva have extremely long half-lives measured in days, not hours, so it actually makes no difference at what times you dose them each day

BigBusiness said:

i always liked to just take serms at night but morning or night is fine but splitting is unnecessary...

you should still run a mini after you finish s4 and right when you complete the mini then you can immediately start your next cycle...

A little up date on my PCT. Day 10. Been feeling aggravated lately and become annoyed with the fuck-tards at work alot easier than normal. Also having some acne issues on my shoulders and chest. Even with two showers a day and antibacterial bady wash. Which i wasnt expecting since not having any problems my whole cycle.
Workouts have been great with the ECA,GW and MK and cant wait to add the S4 in a lil over two weeks. Ive also added some creatine hcl. Down to 230lbs feeling pretty good!!!

BigBusiness said:
A little up date on my PCT. Day 10. Been feeling aggravated lately and become annoyed with the fuck-tards at work alot easier than normal. Also having some acne issues on my shoulders and chest. Even with two showers a day and antibacterial bady wash. Which i wasnt expecting since not having any problems my whole cycle.
Workouts have been great with the ECA,GW and MK and cant wait to add the S4 in a lil over two weeks. Ive also added some creatine hcl. Down to 230lbs feeling pretty good!!!

Acne can always be a little bad and act up a bit, especially in PCT. It happens pretty regularly anytime there are hormonal changes in your body, particularly when starting a cycle and when coming off

BigBusiness said:

very nice progress bro.. sarms really make pct a much easier period and then bridging is a game changer... just get through this now and plenty more gains to come!

RickRock said:
BigBusiness said:

Acne can always be a little bad and act up a bit, especially in PCT. It happens pretty regularly anytime there are hormonal changes in your body, particularly when starting a cycle and when coming off

Yeah really didnt expect the acne to be like this. I've been using isopropyl alcohol and cotton balls to clear them up.

How old are you brother? What gear were you running during cycle and how long?

DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

very nice progress bro.. sarms really make pct a much easier period and then bridging is a game changer... just get through this now and plenty more gains to come!

Your very right!!! This pct stack from Pure Essence has made it feel like I never came off cycle. I been trying so hard to try to get DOMS, I forget what they feel like. With no success. Really excited to bring the S4 off the bench and into play, in conjunction with Gw and Mk.

DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

They most definitely do. PCT can be rough, but if you run Ostarine at the very least, you can really see the difference and PCT is so much smoother IMO.

hey bro

for the acne go get some panoxl soap and gel. Make sure it is a 10% strength solution. In canada we need a prescription for this but I think in the US you don't. Use this first thing in the morning wash and then apply the cream. So this again before bedtime. If you are training that day also wash the affected areas with the soap post workout as soon as you can

jazzy mclicious said:
hey bro

for the acne go get some panoxl soap and gel. Make sure it is a 10% strength solution. In canada we need a prescription for this but I think in the US you don't. Use this first thing in the morning wash and then apply the cream. So this again before bedtime. If you are training that day also wash the affected areas with the soap post workout as soon as you can

Thanks for the info my man. I will definitely check this out.

jazzy mclicious said:
hey bro

Never heard of it before. I have always had acne, nothin major like some people. But I break out on my face, neck, back, and chest. I am trying out the nizoral right now. Just started yesterday. But I will definitely look into this as well. Thanks for the recommendation.

9th Wonder said:
DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

They most definitely do. PCT can be rough, but if you run Ostarine at the very least, you can really see the difference and PCT is so much smoother IMO.

Thats no lie!! The Ostarine has most definitely helped me keep my muscle mass while remaining in a deficit. Plus with the GW workouts have been great and everything is polishing up very well

BigBusiness said:
DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

Your very right!!! This pct stack from Pure Essence has made it feel like I never came off cycle. I been trying so hard to try to get DOMS, I forget what they feel like. With no success. Really excited to bring the S4 off the bench and into play, in conjunction with Gw and Mk.

one of the many reasons i have had these particular sarms in pct regimens for so long now... bro, when you add s4 and whenever you decide to add lgd, just wait for the gains! you think its great now? just wait!

BigBusiness said:
9th Wonder said:
DylanGemelli said:
BigBusiness said:

Thats no lie!! The Ostarine has most definitely helped me keep my muscle mass while remaining in a deficit. Plus with the GW workouts have been great and everything is polishing up very well

Once I ran my first PCT with Ostarine. I never ran another one again without it bro. It's truly a game changer, and makes a night and day difference for PCT on keeping gains

Wanted to give a lil update to my PCT. I have 4 days left on nolva and clomid. Im getting anxious to start the S-4 and LGD along with the GW and MK. My workouts are going great. The GW has my cardio levels threw the roof. The MK is in full swing now. Pulled a hammy that healed up pretty quick from an alumni football game. Im still breaking out like a 13 year old. Against all preemptive measures and treatments I've just accepted the fact that there ain't shit I can do about it...lol, but all and all this PCT has been pretty good. I put my previous cycle behind me and concentrated on the up coming bridge. Ive kept all my gains with the help of the MK while still eating below maintenance. Besides the acne I couldn't have asked for a better PCT.

How long does it take to feel the S-4 and LGD kicking in?

BigBusiness said:
Wanted to give a lil update to my PCT. I have 4 days left on nolva and clomid. Im getting anxious to start the S-4 and LGD along with the GW and MK. My workouts are going great. The GW has my cardio levels threw the roof. The MK is in full swing now. Pulled a hammy that healed up pretty quick from an alumni football game. Im still breaking out like a 13 year old. Against all preemptive measures and treatments I've just accepted the fact that there ain't shit I can do about it...lol, but all and all this PCT has been pretty good. I put my previous cycle behind me and concentrated on the up coming bridge. Ive kept all my gains with the help of the MK while still eating below maintenance. Besides the acne I couldn't have asked for a better PCT.

How long does it take to feel the S-4 and LGD kicking in?

That's great to hear you had such a succeful PCT, and that you were able to keep pretty much all of your gains. That's a true testament to just how crucial MK-2866 is to PCT, especially considering you were at a caloric defecit.

Both S4 and LGD work pretty fast. Everyone can be a little different, but I generally start seeing visible changes and some performance increases within the 2nd week of dosing

Top Bottom