napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Questions

for nolva, clomid and aromasin it literally makes no difference on any of the things you asked... i like to dose serms and ai's in the evening myself but it makes no difference...

mk2866 is dosed once a day in the a.m.

GW-501516 is dosed 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Thanks Dylan you're the best....with the GW-501516, is it ok to take it with a pre-workout supplement since normally that's what I use prior to hitting up the gym.....

Thanks Dylan you're the best....with the GW-501516, is it ok to take it with a pre-workout supplement since normally that's what I use prior to hitting up the gym.....

anytime brother... yes, you can, it wont cause any interference or problems but bro, those pre workouts are generally not good for you... have you tried using triple x stack or viagara in place?

anytime brother... yes, you can, it wont cause any interference or problems but bro, those pre workouts are generally not good for you... have you tried using triple x stack or viagara in place?

Hmmmm never really thought of using Triple X Stack or Viagara as a substitute for a preworkout....would you still be able to get the mental focus, pump, and energy??

Thanks again for your inputs... Really does make a big difference with peeps like you helping the general public understand and be safe with what they put into their bodies....

Hmmmm never really thought of using Triple X Stack or Viagara as a substitute for a preworkout....would you still be able to get the mental focus, pump, and energy??

Thanks again for your inputs... Really does make a big difference with peeps like you helping the general public understand and be safe with what they put into their bodies....

Well the pumps from triple x are better than any preworkout I've ever taken if that tells you anything

Top Bottom