napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Questions

BigBusiness said:
Wanted to give a lil update to my PCT. I have 4 days left on nolva and clomid. Im getting anxious to start the S-4 and LGD along with the GW and MK. My workouts are going great. The GW has my cardio levels threw the roof. The MK is in full swing now. Pulled a hammy that healed up pretty quick from an alumni football game. Im still breaking out like a 13 year old. Against all preemptive measures and treatments I've just accepted the fact that there ain't shit I can do about it...lol, but all and all this PCT has been pretty good. I put my previous cycle behind me and concentrated on the up coming bridge. Ive kept all my gains with the help of the MK while still eating below maintenance. Besides the acne I couldn't have asked for a better PCT.

How long does it take to feel the S-4 and LGD kicking in?

That's great to hear you had such a succeful PCT, and that you were able to keep pretty much all of your gains. That's a true testament to just how crucial MK-2866 is to PCT, especially considering you were at a caloric defecit.

Both S4 and LGD work pretty fast. Everyone can be a little different, but I generally start seeing visible changes and some performance increases within the 2nd week of dosing

BigB thanks for keeping us updated on your adventures thru this PCT. It's been helpful and I think you've sold me on adding some SARMS to mine. Thanks bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LV79 said:
BigB thanks for keeping us updated on your adventures thru this PCT. It's been helpful and I think you've sold me on adding some SARMS to mine. Thanks bro!

Most definitely worth it. I've been in a calorie deficit for 4 months now to try to get sub 10% bf. The Ostarine really makes a huge difference helping me keep my mass. Im very impressed so far!!!

Re: RE: Re: PCT Questions

BigBusiness said:
LV79 said:

Most definitely worth it. I've been in a calorie deficit for 4 months now to try to get sub 10% bf. The Ostarine really makes a huge difference helping me keep my mass. Im very impressed so far!!!
Ostarine is awesome stuff for maintaining muscle mass while dieting. It helps considerably in that regard.

BigBusiness said:
LV79 said:

absolutely... it enhances your pct to the highest extent and honesty, you can barely tell you are even in pct when adding it

Wanted to give a lil update to my PCT. I have 4 days left on nolva and clomid. Im getting anxious to start the S-4 and LGD along with the GW and MK. My workouts are going great. The GW has my cardio levels threw the roof. The MK is in full swing now. Pulled a hammy that healed up pretty quick from an alumni football game. Im still breaking out like a 13 year old. Against all preemptive measures and treatments I've just accepted the fact that there ain't shit I can do about it...lol, but all and all this PCT has been pretty good. I put my previous cycle behind me and concentrated on the up coming bridge. Ive kept all my gains with the help of the MK while still eating below maintenance. Besides the acne I couldn't have asked for a better PCT.

How long does it take to feel the S-4 and LGD kicking in?
Have you tried supplementing with zinc and vitamin B6 combined. I know it doesn't sound like much but it helped me with some bad post cycle bacne.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Have you tried supplementing with zinc and vitamin B6 combined. I know it doesn't sound like much but it helped me with some bad post cycle bacne.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.
Thank you for the info. What kind of doses were you taking?

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Thank you for the info. What kind of doses were you taking?

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP
You know, this has been a while back. But I remember that I was just taking the recommended dosages of each, if I'm not mistaken.

There's actually a decent bit of info out there on the two in conjuction if you Google it for more info. But like I said, it helped me to a noticeable extent.

You know, this has been a while back. But I remember that I was just taking the recommended dosages of each, if I'm not mistaken.

There's actually a decent bit of info out there on the two in conjuction if you Google it for more info. But like I said, it helped me to a noticeable extent.
Awesome!! Thank you brother I will definitely check this out

PHURIOUS PHARMA REP

Does anyone know if the PCT from sarmx is similar to Rx strength? Just curious thx

the quality of the sarmsx pct is of the highest extent and thats unquestionable... there are many that have had extremely successful recoveries with it... the results have all shown to be extremely impressive...

I have a question regarding PCT cycle and time of dosage....I'm about to start the PCT Stack from sarmsx.com which includes the following: LiquiClo, LiquiNol, LiquiAro, Cardarine (GW-501516), & Ostarine (MK-2866)

My question is when is the best time to take it (ex. morning or evening?? Full stomach or empty stomach?? Before or after hitting up the gym??)

Thanks any input would be appreciated....

I have a question regarding PCT cycle and time of dosage....I'm about to start the PCT Stack from sarmsx.com which includes the following: LiquiClo, LiquiNol, LiquiAro, Cardarine (GW-501516), & Ostarine (MK-2866)

My question is when is the best time to take it (ex. morning or evening?? Full stomach or empty stomach?? Before or after hitting up the gym??)

Thanks any input would be appreciated....

for nolva, clomid and aromasin it literally makes no difference on any of the things you asked... i like to dose serms and ai's in the evening myself but it makes no difference...

mk2866 is dosed once a day in the a.m.

GW-501516 is dosed 30 minutes prior to your workout and on non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Top Bottom