napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Other favored injection sites

hardtoget

I'll be on a short ester run coming up this Spring (Test Prop/Mast/Halodrol-1st 4 weeks), more than likely will be a 10-12 week run with PCT. Really do favor Sub-Q injections at low doses with 25G 5/8" pin at .5cc. Was wondering what's your suggestions for other sites to pin, currently I do both lateral Delts and both Glutes, am considering Calves next as I've not liked Quad injections so much cause from past IM injection experienced I've hit vessels quite frequently when shooting into my quad muscles. Was thinking Triceps or even Pecs too. Thanks.

Ventrogluteal muscle, is that basically the side of the pelvis? For tri and pecs, upper or lower or middle does it matter?

I'm way too chicken to try tris lol. Just creeps me out!

Still haven't done pecs, but have heard good things. You'll want to use no larger than a 5/8" 25g.

Ya avoid the calves and the triceps. Go pecs. once you try it you will never use anything else. Lol pec injections are the shit.

Upper pec, middle pec or lower pec, does it matter? I want to avoid hitting nerves that sucks, I'm afraid to go into my abs with a 5/8" pin that would hurt.

Upper pec, middle pec or lower pec, does it matter? I want to avoid hitting nerves that sucks, I'm afraid to go into my abs with a 5/8" pin that would hurt.

I have hit every possible area in the pec. Stay away from the inner part. Hurts a little more. basicaly 2in above the nip is the good spot.

im not sure if i should mention this but I have pinned in my traps.. only once or twice, im not sure it was smart cos I have no idea what could get poked or punctured but i survived.. not sure its what yo should be considering though

Throw in ventroglute injections. Those are easy and awesome to do. That's almost my favorite to use now. When I'm pinning EOD (which doesn't happen hardly ever since I prefer long esters exclusively), I rotate quads, glutes, and ventroglute.

Ventrogluteal looks really close to the regular glute injections... could you still do regular glute and ventro glute without affecting recovery? Plus the addition of shoulders.. im too scared for quads fk that lol

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

im not sure if i should mention this but I have pinned in my traps.. only once or twice, im not sure it was smart cos I have no idea what could get poked or punctured but i survived.. not sure its what yo should be considering though
Did that once... Never again

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I love pecs and delts. I also pin quads, although that occasionally goes awry and leaves me walking funny for a couple of days. Every now and then I'll also hit my lats and plan on trying traps soon.

I'd never do calves. I remember watching a special once on a dude who had to get his legs amputated below the knees thanks to calve injections gone wrong.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/jan/6/20040106-115407-4156r/

"Hazelton got work as a bodyguard and as security for musical acts. He was on tour with Van Halen in 1986 when someone noticed that the back of his left leg looked all wet through his clothes.

“I sat down on a stool and looked at it, and the calf was split open. There was just dead meat there,” Hazelton said. “It looked like someone took a knife and cut it open. It was infected, and the pus was spilling out.”

He flew back home to Florida and saw a doctor.

Two days later, doctors amputated his left leg above the knee.

It wasn’t a wake-up call.

“I went off the juice after that, but I was still working out,” Hazelton said. “Nine months later, I was trying to get back to work, to go on tour with Heart in Europe. So I started taking steroids again to make sure I was big and strong enough. I was even taking steroids for horses.”

Three weeks later, his right leg swelled up.

“Doctors told me gangrene had already sank in,” Hazelton said. “It was completely clotted up. They would have to take that leg, too.”

Granted that guy was admittedly on a shitload of juice and likely pinning like a moron, but still. I think I'll pass.

Last edited:
Top Bottom