napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Other favored injection sites

I love pecs and delts. I also pin quads, although that occasionally goes awry and leaves me walking funny for a couple of days. Every now and then I'll also hit my lats and plan on trying traps soon.

I'd never do calves. I remember watching a special once on a dude who had to get his legs amputated below the knees thanks to calve injections gone wrong.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/jan/6/20040106-115407-4156r/

"Hazelton got work as a bodyguard and as security for musical acts. He was on tour with Van Halen in 1986 when someone noticed that the back of his left leg looked all wet through his clothes.

“I sat down on a stool and looked at it, and the calf was split open. There was just dead meat there,” Hazelton said. “It looked like someone took a knife and cut it open. It was infected, and the pus was spilling out.”

He flew back home to Florida and saw a doctor.

Two days later, doctors amputated his left leg above the knee.

It wasn’t a wake-up call.

“I went off the juice after that, but I was still working out,” Hazelton said. “Nine months later, I was trying to get back to work, to go on tour with Heart in Europe. So I started taking steroids again to make sure I was big and strong enough. I was even taking steroids for horses.”

Three weeks later, his right leg swelled up.

“Doctors told me gangrene had already sank in,” Hazelton said. “It was completely clotted up. They would have to take that leg, too.”

Granted that guy was admittedly on a shitload of juice and likely pinning like a moron, but still. I think I'll pass.

That's some scary shit right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VG can also hold a ton of oil. 5ml easy. Fact.

I can't find tht muscle on my right side really and left is some what easier...if I post a pic can u point it out...wanna make sure I'm hitting the right spot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I love pecs and delts. I also pin quads, although that occasionally goes awry and leaves me walking funny for a couple of days. Every now and then I'll also hit my lats and plan on trying traps soon.

I'd never do calves. I remember watching a special once on a dude who had to get his legs amputated below the knees thanks to calve injections gone wrong.

"Hazelton got work as a bodyguard and as security for musical acts. He was on tour with Van Halen in 1986 when someone noticed that the back of his left leg looked all wet through his clothes.

“I sat down on a stool and looked at it, and the calf was split open. There was just dead meat there,” Hazelton said. “It looked like someone took a knife and cut it open. It was infected, and the pus was spilling out.”

“I went off the juice after that, but I was still working out,” Hazelton said. “Nine months later, I was trying to get back to work, to go on tour with Heart in Europe. So I started taking steroids again to make sure I was big and strong enough. I was even taking steroids for horses.”

“Doctors told me gangrene had already sank in,” Hazelton said. “It was completely clotted up. They would have to take that leg, too.”

Granted that guy was admittedly on a shitload of juice and likely pinning like a moron, but still. I think I'll pass.

Holy shit, that is insane. There's no way I'd ever pin calves. I've heard a ton of horror stories about the pain etc, and this extreme case shows just how bad things can get if you aren't watching what you are doing

I can't find tht muscle on my right side really and left is some what easier...if I post a pic can u point it out...wanna make sure I'm hitting the right spot

Easiest way is to stand up and raise your leg to the side. That muscle that flexes up.... pin there.

Easiest way is to stand up and raise your leg to the side. That muscle that flexes up.... pin there.

Thanks..ya just found it runs up and down from side of hip to almost in front of leg. I'll pin at the thick top part right by hip...25g 1in

oh man, this shit right here is next level. Very disturbing

I still haven't pinned VG... Doesn't seem obvious on my body but I know if I can figure it out once I'd be g2g. I'm also considering pecs...

Right now I pin glutes, delts, and quads... The big 3.

Top Bottom