napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Injection site pain and redness/swelling

Maximus146

I’m 41 and have been injecting for almost a year now. I’ve never really had an issue with this other than once in a while but has never been a consistent problem. I’ve taken breaks between cycles when needed, always used a 23 gauge needle, and have been with the same gear provider the whole time. I’ve always switched injection sites each night to try to prevent this from happening. Currently I’ll inject one compound in each shoulder one night, move to glutes the next night, quads the following night and start over. But for some reason lately, I’ve been getting pain, swelling and redness in at least one injection per site the next day. Other than the frequency of my injections, nothing has really changed. Any ideas or suggestions...?

Thanks

Different batch... It happens. If it's intolerable work it out with your source.

Different batch... It happens. If it's intolerable work it out with your source.

Yeah depending where I inject in my quad if I even THINK about bending my knee fully (as if I were on a seated hamstring machine) my leg feels so tight. If the pain is in my shoulder, it’s like I have a knot in there

It maybe something with this batch, like a higher than normal BA concentration or the like.

Glutes are generally more forgiving when it comes to PIP.

Of course... Some are notorious for PIP and well as some esters.

test prop is known for causing pip but all three that you listed are more known for it than others... generally its either a bad injection, the concentration of what you are using, the carrier oil or quality

test prop is known for causing pip but all three that you listed are more known for it than others... generally its either a bad injection, the concentration of what you are using, the carrier oil or quality
I’m hoping it’s the injection and where on the muscle I’m doing it. Just injected Test Prop in a different spot in my quad so hopefully I did a better job this time.

Top Bottom