napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine for winstrol joint pain

rickypatel

Has anyone ever used ostarine for the winstrol joint pain? If so, please specify the dosages for both and also if you truly felt the difference with ostarine. I've never used winny so I'm a bit scared of the joint pain. Hopefully ostarine and some joint supps can do the trick. Planning on running 50mg of winny. Thanks fellas

Re: RE: Ostarine for winstrol joint pain

rickypatel said:
Has anyone ever used ostarine for the winstrol joint pain? If so, please specify the dosages for both and also if you truly felt the difference with ostarine. I've never used winny so I'm a bit scared of the joint pain. Hopefully ostarine and some joint supps can do the trick. Planning on running 50mg of winny. Thanks fellas
I have not done this with Winstrol, because I just don't get joint pain from it anymore because I run enough test with it to keep my estrogen from getting too low.

However I have used Ostarine with an Epistane (Prohormone) solo cycle in the past. Epi gives horrible joint pain at high doses, and when I started 25mg of Ostarine it did help tremendously. I also used some cissus and MSM, and all was good

rickypatel said:

Take a look at my article on this bro...

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=899

Top Bottom