napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine + Cardarine with log

Week#6 starting

This week I've put more energy in cardio (4 times last week) but trained only 3 days in gym.
I can clearly see that Cardarine gives a lot more when combining with cardio training and not mostly weight training. I dropped over 1 kilogram of weight during the last 9 days and that's awesome. It's still getting stronger daily, wonder when this stuff peaks. Also made my personal records on every chest & tricep moves yesterday. Getting lighter and stronger at the same time, I though it'd be impossible.
Felt crazy lethargic after yesterdays workout, though it's not a wonder considering I went higher in weight with every single move and trained a nice 1½ hours with high intensity. I basically fell asleep at 9 pm. At least got a good night's sleep before todays work, lol.

Anyways I seem to have gotten my muscles so worked out yesterday they still hurt today afternoon. Finally catching up the increased recovery as I've constantly been increasing weight & volume to combat the ever lasting feeling of energy I got in the gym. Took me 5 weeks to increase my training intensity enough to get my muscles hurt the next day. Better safe than sorry, at least I didn't break up anything by increasing weights too much.
Looks like strength & recovery gains from Ostarine are finally starting to peak. Waiting already for the strength & size gains in my next cycle when I'll be going for LGD, S4 & GW for some clean bulking.

About diet: I've went slightly lower on calories again. Now i'm aiming at 400-500 kcal under my daily maintenance. Although I need to increase the amount of protein i'm getting by actually eating something before going to sleep. Probably some egg whites or protein powder.. will see.

No sides at all, still taking Tamoxifen 10mg twice a week just in case. Don't want to stress over sensitive nipples that I got earlier in the cycle anymore. That stuff really makes me feel good after I take it. Almost looking forward to PCT when I'll be taking it every day ^^

Last edited:
Wow! Awesome update bro! You're having some fantastic results. Getting stronger and setting PRs while getting leaner is amazing

So it's middle of Week#7

Had a lot of stress this week both due to work & couple stupid arguments with family and gf. The stress resulted in lower amount of calories consumed than planned. It's not all bad since I still feel like I'm gaining more muscle than I'm losing fat. This is obviously false since I'm consistently losing weight at a correct rate, but that's just how I feel at the moment looking in the mirror.

Stopped taking Creatine this weekend as I feel like I'm carrying too much water. Creatine always makes me carry a lot more water than normally which makes me look quite puffy on my muscles, but sadly also on stomach. Like having extra bowling ball under my shirt sometimes. Water weight has already started dropping and I looked quite a lot more lean this morning.

I'm thinking about adding weekly day of fasting and lean more towards intermittent fasting during the other days. It has always worked for me nicely when going towards lower fat percentages.
Other option would be cutting major carbs out and lean towards keto diet. It works extremely well but I've always lost a good chunk of muscle with it. I suppose Ostarine will make it that much easier to keep the muscles even while on keto? What do you think?

So it's middle of Week#7

Had a lot of stress this week both due to work & couple stupid arguments with family and gf. The stress resulted in lower amount of calories consumed than planned. It's not all bad since I still feel like I'm gaining more muscle than I'm losing fat. This is obviously false since I'm consistently losing weight at a correct rate, but that's just how I feel at the moment looking in the mirror.

Stopped taking Creatine this weekend as I feel like I'm carrying too much water. Creatine always makes me carry a lot more water than normally which makes me look quite puffy on my muscles, but sadly also on stomach. Like having extra bowling ball under my shirt sometimes. Water weight has already started dropping and I looked quite a lot more lean this morning.

I'm thinking about adding weekly day of fasting and lean more towards intermittent fasting during the other days. It has always worked for me nicely when going towards lower fat percentages.
Other option would be cutting major carbs out and lean towards keto diet. It works extremely well but I've always lost a good chunk of muscle with it. I suppose Ostarine will make it that much easier to keep the muscles even while on keto? What do you think?
i cannot stand the keto diet whatsoever, the main reasons being its not sustainable and i dont feel its healthy whatsoever HOWEVER, if you are going to use it, mk2866 will help preserve muscle... now, carbs are essential for muscle building, and im not telling you something you dont already know but using mk will mitigate a lot of that, so yes, it will help if you go that route for your diet

Top Bottom