napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Organ ST log by Costa

qardio and omron are good options for it as well from what i have seen on reviews for home blood pressure monitoring

Good to hear Bro. Getting ready to start an organ ct log myself, running tren test and adrol, it’s definitely gonna be needed.

absolutely awesome brother... thats really great to hear! im probably going to get the smart heart monitor you are talking about as well... those are something everyone should have in their homes

Definitely bro. I also think the synergism of all compounds are making me feel good. Should OST be ran year long without a break in between? Or would you recommend stopping at some point and resuming it again?

Hey gents, I apologize for not being able to check in with an update earlier during the week. I’m barely feeling better after being sick of the flu. I’m still running OST. Before getting sick, I checked my cholesterol levels and blood pressure since they were my main concern for now.

I was expecting terrible numbers but they are not bad for what I’m running. I believe that OST is playing a good role in keeping decent numbers.

Total cholesterol level

LDL cholesterol level
112 mg/dL

HDL cholesterol level

4:1 ratio on triglycerides/ cholesterol

I will eventually like to pick up the HDL higher.

I will continue to use OST simply because these numbers were terrible on my first cycle. They do not even compare. First cycle was test and tbol. Now it is test and npp. Overall, I am surprised of the outcome. Like I said, I was expecting the worst. What do you all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey gents, I apologize for not being able to check in with an update earlier during the week. I’m barely feeling better after being sick of the flu. I’m still running OST. Before getting sick, I checked my cholesterol levels and blood pressure since they were my main concern for now.

I was expecting terrible numbers but they are not bad for what I’m running. I believe that OST is playing a good role in keeping decent numbers.

Total cholesterol level

LDL cholesterol level
112 mg/dL

HDL cholesterol level

4:1 ratio on triglycerides/ cholesterol

I will eventually like to pick up the HDL higher.

I will continue to use OST simply because these numbers were terrible on my first cycle. They do not even compare. First cycle was test and tbol. Now it is test and npp. Overall, I am surprised of the outcome. Like I said, I was expecting the worst. What do you all think?

Awesome bro. Looks like it's keeping things controlled very well! Impressive, and thanks for sharing those results

considering what you have pointed out and said, its obvious there is a serious positive effect going on at this point and it will only get better especially considering all the cholesterol help in organ st... i only anticipate it to further improve

Well, today I spoke to a close family friend’s father who is a medical doctor and we carried a lengthy conversation regarding Organ ST. I asked what his opinion was on it and he gave nothing but great comments! He asked what I wanted to know about it and I asked for him to let me known what each ingredient does for the body. Long story short, we went through each ingredient and I was blown away of what it can do to the body in a very positive way. I spent nearly two hours of learning this product and asking questions. He was impressed with the supplement and especially with the price. He was also very curious to see my cholesterol and blood pressure levels after 3 weeks of taking it, since I told him that I was mainly taking this supplement for those reasons. I was very pleased to hear positive information from a medical professional and it gave me extra peace of mind knowing that it will protect my body when I need it the most. He also mentioned that this company did extensive research by putting this together. I’m extremely excited about it and I can see Organ ST going a long way and being a game changer, no doubt. I will see in a few weeks if my blood levels change and I’ll keep you all updated. I’m sure if this was given two thumbs up, then Post CT is as good as well. My pops is also getting one of these bottles for his prostate, cholesterol issues. I hope Organ ST never gets discontinued, seriously. Thanks for your time bros.

I saw this a while back and didn't get a chance to comment. But this is 100% spot on. Dylan doing the research and developing the product is on thing but when people outside of our world give a product high praise that really means something.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom