napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Organ St and post CT order

Tomo85

Hi Dylan , I’ve just tired to place an order for the above, and when I entered my card payment details and clicked confirm there was no payment confirmation or email. The order is also still showing as pending payment? I’ve emailed the support email address so hope to have a response soon! Would appreciate it if there’s anything you can do to help, I have my order number of need be. Thanks

Hi Dylan , I’ve just tired to place an order for the above, and when I entered my card payment details and clicked confirm there was no payment confirmation or email. The order is also still showing as pending payment? I’ve emailed the support email address so hope to have a response soon! Would appreciate it if there’s anything you can do to help, I have my order number of need be. Thanks

I'm sure Dylan will chime in here later, but I think that is perfectly normal protocol until payment is processed.

Hi Rick all sorted. It was my bank, they stopped the payment initially. They just called me and payment has now been authorised! Thanks for quick response.

awesome bro, yes, next time please just pm me this... there's no reason to post this on the forum

Top Bottom