bannednutritionnapsgear

Questions about organ st and post ct

olsonenon

Dylan
I am thinking about starting a 8week on 4 week off cycle of ostabolic mk-2866... my questions are do you take organ st during the 8 week on cycle or after (the 4 week off) cycle? Also I am 33 yrs old and I am not sure if I need post ct... what are your thoughts on these?

Thanks in advance

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
i take and recommend taking organ st year round and yes, you definitely want post ct on cycle as well as during pct...

olsonenon

I have been reading a lot on this forum and you have said to go for 12 weeks vs 8 weeks correct? 12 on cycle then 4 weeks off?

olsonenon

Dylan I am going to order my organ st and post ct... I plan to start organ st right away and continue till the end of my 4 week post cycle ... I plan to start post at week 9-12 and the 4 week post cycle... I seen you recommended to take other stuff durning the post cycle (nolva, clomid) ... do I need these as well?

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Dylan I am going to order my organ st and post ct... I plan to start organ st right away and continue till the end of my 4 week post cycle ... I plan to start post at week 9-12 and the 4 week post cycle... I seen you recommended to take other stuff durning the post cycle (nolva, clomid) ... do I need these as well?

Thats for a steroid cycle not sarms only

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
dont say that bro... its really difficult with so many fucked up companies out there... take it as a lesson learned and stick around here now so you can always be on top of things