napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PureRawz customer service

Katherinej51679

I placed an order with PureRawz early this morning and paid but never got any kind of confirmation email and I was wondering if that’s the norm for them. I know they can be a little slow or understaffed at times (totally NOT complaining, just really hope someone says yes that’s normal) but I even emailed them this morning to see if they got it and still haven’t heard back. My order isn’t showing up in my account, but payment has been made. Should I just be patient and hope to hear from them in the next day or so or...well, I guess there’s not another option right now, lol. Thanks!

I’ve been out of the loop for a while but last time I ordered from them everything went well...would love to hear why you’re not a fan. I respect your opinion.

ive seen so many people have problems, more so quality problems than what you are describing though... i cant really comment on the customer service from just a handful of complaints but i certainly can with years of quality complaints...

Hmmm, ok. Thanks for the heads up. I went with them a few months ago bc I had seen videos about their 3rd party testing when several bottles of ostarine from different sources were sent for testing and most were under dosed, even up to like 50%. Theirs wasn’t so I went with them. I’ve been reading it takes a while to get an email reply so I’m gonna wait it out.

Top Bottom